My teaching method is through lecturing students using different resources such as the internet and revision books. I like to print past papers to help students gain a broad understanding. I believe repetition and focus is the key to success.
I am a chemical engineering graduate giving lessons in maths, english and science up to college level. With 1 year of experience and taught 2 students. I have an upper-second class from the University of Manchester.
A level results: Mathematics A Biology A Chemistry A
As level Results: Sociology B
2014-2018 The University of Manchester
Meng Chemical engineering Overall result: 2:1
• In my first year, a design project was carried out involving producing ammonium nitrate focusing on every aspect from the sizing of heat exchangers to the location where an industry producing mass ammonium nitrate should be located.
• Conducted 15 laboratory experiments involving industrial equipment such as cooling towers and heat exchangers. This involved analysing data to produce discussions in report writing.
• In my first year I studied Thermodynamics, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Engineering Chemistry, Engineering Mathematics, Transport Phenomena and Computation.
• My second year involved Laboratory Projects, Engineering Mathematics, Modelling and Optimization, Distillation & Absorption, Process Integration, Solids Processing, Chemical Reactor Design and Momentum, Heat & Mass Transfer.
• My third year involved doing a design project with a team of people on hydrogen production using waste plastics for the future to use as fuel as part of sustainable development. Additional modules include Advanced Engineering Separations, Process Fluid Dynamics, Process Control, Mathematical Methods, Catalytic Reaction Engineering and Process Synthesis.
• My 4th year involved doing a dissertation on the mysterious third phase in nuclear fuel extraction which included analysis on particles using Gromacs. My dissertation involved producing a poster and presentation, molecular simulations and visual simulations. Additional modules include The Nuclear Fuel Cycle.
• MATLAB was used at university in my computation modules to simulate and complete thousands of mathematical equations.
2007-2014 Ashcroft Technology Academy
Mathematics - A Level A
Biology - A Level A
Chemistry - A Level A
Sociology - As Level B
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||£15||Not available|