I am looking to teach A-Level and below to any students seeking help. I am a chemistry undergraduate student and I am looking to develop my teaching skills.
I believe the best method of teaching is to let the student lead the session and be there to guide them and help them through the session. I also think that practice makes perfect and the more that the student should spend more time practicing what is being taught (where applicable) than taking a long time explaining things. However, where things need explaining in full they should be.
The methods that I use to teach:
- Walkthrough examples and methods.
- Making the use of pneumonics where appropriate.
- Using exam style questions to develop learning further and prepare for exams (if applicable).
- Further support via email when needed.
I am new to the tutoring scene and will be using any experince I can get in the turoring sceme to develop myself.
The experience I have had in a teaching role is as follows:
- Worked at marlcliffe primary school as a class assistant after GCSE exams.
- Helped in a lower set maths class once a week during my AS-year.
- Been a football coach for children as young as 5 to adult level for players of all ability. I am used to adapting my sessions to all learning styles and levels because of this.
chemistry lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest other sciences lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, organic chemistry lessons for all!
Taking thermodynamics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£10||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||£45||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||£90||£100|