I offer individual tutoring sessions online to GCSE or A level students. I will plan lessons based upon your needs. I am a student so can be quite flexible with timings and I am incredibly organised so will ensure that you have lesson plans in advance.
I am a second year Bsc Hons Chemistry student achieving a high first overall in my first year that has worked as a laboratory technician for a year so has experience in the practical side of chemistry which helps to give a better understanding of the theory
September 18- July 19
• Carried out quality control (QC) including chittick tests and titrations
• Communicating with suppliers and ensuring their products are of a good quality through QC tests
• Working alongside customers to improve recipes for their requirements and needs
• Experiments and reports for patents for future products
• Writing lab reports on laboratory work carried out
• Using excel to present data
• Presenting to the company, managing director and shareholders so they are aware of work being carried out.
• Attended monthly production meetings
September 2019- Present
University of Plymouth BSc (Hons) Chemistry
September 2016-July 2018
• Biology (D) , Chemistry (D), English Language (C)
AS-Levels: September 2016-July 2017
• English Literature (D)
September 2011-July 2016
GCSE: July 2016
• Maths (A), English language (C), English Literature (B), Science (B), Additional Science (B), French (C), Physical Education (C), Expressive Arts (A), Philosophy and Ethics (C)
chemistry lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|