i can give lessons to gcse, A-level and first / second year university students
- i like to use all three teaching styles, Auditory, Visual or Kinesthetics as many individuals have different learning styles or use a mixture of more than one.
i am a chemistry student, currently studying in my second year. I am happy to help gcse, alevel and first /second year students looking for chemistry tuition.
- i have been helping other individuals understand chemistry since studying a-levels.
Personal profile: I am a self-confident and highly self-motivated student, who is well-organized and takes pride in everything I do. I am always eager to complete the task at hand to the best of my capable ability, while adapting to new situations in order to handle any complications that may occur. I am a very good listener who always takes other individuals opinions into consideration.
• Academic Knowledge – I am confident in all subjects and have a wide general knowledge.
• Communication – I am able to interact assertively with everyone in a confident manor.
• Patience – My ability to maintain composure through a variety of situations allows me to be reliable and deal with situations meticulously even when under pressure.
• Inspiration – Boosting team members through co-operation and encouragement is a skill that is needed in order to build rapport which helps to develop a healthy working relationship, confidence and enthusiasm towards getting the job done.
• Quick learner – I am keen to learn and improve my skills
• Good Organization – with attention to detail, acquired from working as part of the whsmith books team. Organizing and placing books in alphabetical order within sub categories.
• Strong Customer Service skills - developed through retail and hospitality work
• Written and verbal communication skills – built up through essays, presentations and coursework during my time at college and high school.
English Literature -B Core Science - A
English Language -A Additional Science – A*
Mathematics -B Further Additional Science - A*
French – B Geography - A
Religious Studies -A ICT -B
Physical Education -A
- Primary school – Our Lady of Lourdes Roman Catholic School (2002-2009)
- Secondary school – St Gregory’s Roman Catholic science College (2009-2014)
- College – Woodhouse College (September 2014 – July 2016)
studied A-level Chemistry (A), Biology (B)Psychology (B) and Physical Education (B)
- University – The University of Kent (Canterbury) studying Chemistry (September 2016 – date)
chemistry lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest organic chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, biochemistry lessons for all!
Taking industrial chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|