I would measure the student's current level first, and by giving basic, advanced and speech training levels for them to fit their expectations. Except basic lessons, I will teach by integrating the recent news and historical events for students to memorise the content they have learnt.
I am a Chinese entrepreneur lives in Leeds, with bsc marketing degree, and been giving formal&informal mandarin lessons to school mates since 2016. I have taught 6 students and 3 of them have started their new life in China.
University of Bradford, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom 2014-2018
BSc (Hons) Marketing (2:1)
Marketing Research, Employability & Enterprise Skills, Marketing Management and Strategy, Business Law, Economics of Industry
NCUK International Foundation School, China 2013-2014
Key Modules: Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics and English skills.
ConnectChina Ltd, Huddersfield, United Kingdom Jun 2016-Jun 2017
Objective: To provide support to the Managing Director
• Worked closely with cross-national teams to develop content and goals for projects in both China and UK.
• Took charge on maintaining the relationship with existing clients.
• Designed and conducted databases for the company website update.
• Produced business researches, collected and analysed data to prepare reports and documents. Produced ‘China Market Overview - Whisky (November 2016)’ for clients.
• Managed executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
• Designed company’s China market social media strategy. Provided valuable guidance to colleagues for how to use and develop the platforms.
• Provided translation support for IFB 2016 (Liverpool) and other projects.
• Assisted Chinese delegations to set up their events during IFB 2016 (Liverpool).
NCUK (the university consortium) Manchester, United Kingdom
Brand Ambassador Oct 2015-May 2016
• Attended promotional events in the UK and China markets.
• Created marketing materials such as brochures, prospectuses and websites.
• Supported and promoted NCUK on social media (Instagram, Weibo, and WeChat).
Arrivals Assistant Sep 2015
• Organised the arrival information for the oversea NCUK students and dealt with unexpected issues.
• Provided extra support to solve accommodation contract problems.
• Received positive feedback from the students and team leader.
DIBC Investment Management Co. Ltd, Shanghai, China Dec 2013-Jan 2014 Junior Market Investigator
• Researched data from commercial websites and produced reports for management.
• Assisted organising celebratory treatment.
• Received positive feedback from senior colleagues.
British Council & University of Bradford Mar 2016-Jun 2016
Student Ambassador of UK & China Open Innovation Programme
Led a team with 4 members from UK and China, to co-ordinate the programme for students working with local businesses.
Chinese society, University of Bradford Sep 2015- May 2018
Chinese language teacher
Been voluntarily teaching Chinese language to different levels of students.
Bradford Literature Festival
Event Assistant May 2016
• Assisted guest calligrapher (Haji Noor Deen) to set up exhibition and presentations.
• Provided interpretation and translation support.
• Liaised with local schools and head office for visit arrangements.
• Sold over 50 art works worth £20,000 with sales team.
• Commended by client and manager.
• Gained the highest grade on Marketing Research group project, achieving 91% and 10 out of 10 in presentation part (2016).
• Awarded the “First prize of People, Work and Organisations successful business analysis poster programme” for best group of overall teams (2014).
• Was invited by NCUK to be interviewed as Brand Ambassador to promote their education product and services worldwide.
- Fluent English (Proficiency) -Fluent Chinese (Mother tongue) -Cantonese (Basic)
References available on request
chinese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mandarin lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - chinese lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|