- My motto: Make it simple!
- 11 yrs of tutoring experience
- Chemistry, Biology, and Maths - A levels and GCSEs
- I am a UCL graduate (Neuroscience) and currently a junior doctor.
- First session is for free.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Chemistry and Biology up to A level, Physics and Maths up to GCSE.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
4 A Levels (A* in Chemistry, Biology, Maths, and Physics).
BSc in Neuroscience at University College London (UCL)
- How much do you charge?
£20/hr for Skype sessions (payment goes after a session, not before)
£30/hr for one-to-one sessions.
- Where do you teach?
I prefer online tutoring via Skype.
- When are you available?
Weekends, evenings and some day times.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
A levels, GCSEs, and IGCSEs
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
A levels, GCSEs and IGCSEs - AQA, Edexcel, OCR, IB, and ICE.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
The first session is for free!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching chemistry, biology and maths for more than 11 years. More than 85% of my students achieved A in their exams. I have helped over 450 tutees so far.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes - up to date.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
>> 3 students received places at medical schools at UCL and University of Liverpool.
>> 2 students chose to study biomedical sciences at King's College and Imperial.
>> one student received a place at Oxford University to study natural sciences.
>> the others - Westminster, Sheffield, and Liverpool Universities
• BSc (hons), MSc
• Biochemical Society, British Neuroscience Association, International Society for Neurochemistry
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|