I also hold an up to date DBS and have over 10 years experience. offering one to one support in mathematics (KS2-3, GCSE and Functional Skills).
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I offer one to one support in mathematics - KS2-3, GCSE and Functional Skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
MA in Special Educational Needs - University of East London
BSc in Mathematics Education - University of Sunderland
HE Cert in Mathematical Studies - Birkbeck College
Diploma in Music - Los Angeles Music Academy
- How much do you charge?
I charge £50 p/h for tuition.
- Where do you teach?
I travel to students' homes around London within a five-mile radius of Battersea.
- When are you available?
I am available evenings (both weekday and weekends).
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach from KS2 up to GCSE level (7-16). This generally includes school level maths and functional skills.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I prepare pupils for GCSE and Functional Skills certificates.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have a been involved in education for over 10 years, both with private tuition as well as primary and secondary school settings full-time. I was also one of the most sought-after tutors in the Poole and Bournemouth area, prior to moving to London.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have an up to date DBS.
• BSc Mathematics Education
• MA Special Educational Needs
• Up to date DBS
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|