My teaching method is closely related to the methods provided in university classes. The curriculum is covered in detail, all theory and background work is taught until fully understood. Questions and examples are covered in detail as well as past papers. Revision questions are set on an individual basis to help students focus on their weak areas.
I am a structural engineering masters student. In the past I have given both group and individual based lessons in all math and physics related areas. I have been giving lessons for the past 6 years and have taught dozens of students who now hold degrees in their chosen fields. I have worked as a tutor in 2 different universities in 2 very different counties: South Africa and Cyprus.
Motivated, confident and competent young professional with a passion for construction and structural engineering. I provide a friendly atmosphere and am highly approachable. Willing to undertake any task no matter the degree of difficulty, I strive to work with both loyalty and integrity.
Experienced and highly proficient in teaching math and physics. In the full duration of my studies in civil engineering, I offered both private and group classes for high school and university students in order for them to pass their required courses.
Data Entry Clerk at Exelia, Nicosia
February 2020 — July 2020
● Gathering data from various sources and extracting information
● Transfer of data into computer files and database systems
● Creating spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without errors
Private Tutor, University of Nicosia
January 2018 — January 2020
● Tutoring of international students individually or in small group study sessions to review principles and solve problems all in the English language
● Reviewing, editing and explanations of grammatical and structural errors in final year thesis documents
● Administrating testing instruments and composing individual tutor plans based upon review of coursework
Health and Safety Engineering Intern at Cybarco, Nicosia
January 2019 — January 2020
● Supervision over Stasikratous road construction
● Monitored construction and inspected installation of major systems
● Assisted engineer with any and all tasks related to ensuring project success
● Daily site analysis and inspection of materials to ensure project specifications and quantities properly met
● Health and safety inspections
● Review of site drawings, tender documents and risk assessments
TOEFL iBT Score: 111/120
MSc Civil Engineering Structures (part-time), City University of London, London
September 2020 — January 2023
Bachelor of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Nicosia, Nicosia
February 2017 — January 2020
● Bachelor Thesis: The Partial Replacement of Coarse Aggregates with Waste Glass to Test the Mechanical and Durability Performance of Concrete
● Name placement on Dean's list for final semester
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|