As a graduate from Birmingham Conservatoire, I have my BMus(Hons) in Harp performance. I not only teach Harp, but have a also teach piano, recorder and violin as well.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Harp, Recorder, Piano, Violin.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BMus(Hons) - Harp performance from Birmingham Conservatoire. DIP LCM - Recorder. ABRSM Grade 8 - Violin. ABRSM Grade 8 - Piano.
- How much do you charge?
60 mins - £40
30 mins - £20
- Where do you teach?
I teach in Central London zones 1-2
- When are you available?
Most evenings and weekends. I am quite flexible, so am always willing to make time for any student.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- For Harp, I teach pupils of any age or ability from complete beginners to advanced.
- For Violin, I teach pupils of any age and ability up to grade 8.
- For Piano, I teach pupils of any age up to grade 8.
- For Recorder, I teach pupils of any age or ability.
- For theory I teach any age and grade
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I provide enthusiastic, encouraging lessons for pupils of all age and abilities.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have extensive experience in teaching both young children and adults from beginners to advanced.
- I have extensive orchestral experience with youth orchestras, adult amateur orchestras.
- I have appeared as a soloist in a number of concerts, and with number of amateur orchestras.
- I have taken part in running harp masterclasses for young children.
- I have both led orchestras on violin and been principal harpist on many occasions with numerous orchestras.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I am a graduate from Birmingham Conservatoire, and have studied under Catherine White and Willy Postma.
violin lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£40||Not available|