I am an experienced and friendly clarinet teacher. I teach all ages and abilities, and enjoy arranging music for wind bands.
Lessons held in Streatham or I can also travel to pupils in Central and Greater London areas.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Clarinet ABRSM Grades 1-8.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
-BA(Hons) Music 2.1 from Durham University
-ABRSM Grade 8 Clarinet
-Basic Keyboard skills
-Grade 5 theory
- How much do you charge?
First lesson is free, beginners often need 30mins-45mins charged at £15.
- Where do you teach?
I teach from home in Streatham. I am willing to travel to most Central and Greater London areas.
- When are you available?
I am available after 6pm weekdays and at weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages and abilities.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
ABRSM Clarinet exams.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Experience teaching pupils ages 8-22, have led a junior windband and composed/arranged various scores for ensembles.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
No (this can be arranged though)
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
St Margaret's House Settlement, Event and Development Intern.
Currently planning a world music concert series: (concealed information)
clarinet lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|