- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Clarinet (Bb, Eb, Bass) and Saxophone (Alto and Tenor)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Artist Diploma - Royal College of Music
Masters Degree - Yale University School of Music
Bachelors Degree - The Cleveland Institute of Music
High School Diploma - Interlochen Arts Academy
- How much do you charge?
£40 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach from my home in West Norwood - also can teach some days at a location near Waterloo Station.
- When are you available?
Most days however my schedule fluctuates.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Prefer ages 15 - adults, however I will consider younger persons.
- What kind of experience do you have?
12 years teaching experience, pupils of all ages - privately and in schools.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I studied with Richad Hosford (BBC Symphony) at the Royal College of Music. David Shifrin was my teacher at Yale, and I studied with Franklin Cohen and Linnea Nereim at the Cleveland Institute.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I am a freelance musician, performing regularly with many of the major orchestras in London, around the UK and Europe. I am also a mouthpiece maker - my clients range from professional players, teachers and students worldwide.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
My current pupils are mainly adults from a wide range of backgrounds - beginners to former pros wanting to keep their playing in good shape. Many of my pupils are beginner adults wanting to try clarinet/saxophone as a hobby.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£40||Not available|