As a Classical Studies graduate from the University of Manchester I offer a wide range of lessons that aim to improve confidence, musicality and performance.
I specialise in musical theater styles, yet do branch out into many other areas. These lessons will improve public speaking skills and confidence.
Four different schools have employed me as a Latin teacher from November 2015- July 2017 (Blessed John Henry Newman Roman Catholic College, Levenshulme High School, Gorton Primary School, The Hill Primary School). We used the Minimus book in Primary schools and the Cambridge Latin Course in Secondary.
I currently teach full-time at Joseph Chamberlain College as an Academic Coach and a Cover Supervisor and run an Ancient History and Latin club for 16-18 year olds.
The University of Manchester- 2014-2017
• Studying Classical Studies BA (Hons)
Latin Camp (Wells Cathedral College)- 2015
• In the space of two weeks I moved from a beginner to GCSE standard in Latin. I went on st study Latin to A-level equivalent at my university.
The Henley College- 2012-2014
• I was awarded the 2014 Henley College Education Award for Classics.
• A2 Levels: English Literature (A), Classics (B) and Ancient History (C)
The Piggott School- 2007-2012
• GCSE’s: 12 A-C grades. English Literature (A), English Language (B), Biology (B) and Maths (C)
Teaching Assistant at the Hill Primary School (Reading borough Council) June- July 2014- 2017
• For the past four years I have directed the year six musical which has required me to work closely with other teachers and lead 1:1 and group sessions of 60+ children on my own.
• I provided artistic enrichment for children with behavioural difficulties, ran vocal coaching classes and made props and costumes in my breaks.
• Lunch duty was spent caring for an autistic child and occasionally a child recovering from chemotherapy. I have worked for long periods of time in Early years as a teaching assistant, helping with phonics, guided reading, handwriting and other duties. I assisted Anya (condition dyspraxia?) and a boy with autism.
Latin Teacher (Blessed John Henry Newman Roman Catholic College, Levenshulme High School, Gorton Primary School, The Hill Primary School) November 2015- July 2017
Ran a beginners Latin Club for children ranging from years 5-9 in four different schools.
Track record teaching in school
singing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocal coaching lessons for all!
Taking musical education lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|