I am very easy going and will give lessons from gcse to A levels. My teaching method is just to take things slow and take time to fully understand the content. I like to use whiteboards, flashcards and quizzes.
I am a University student who studies Classics and would like to help you with any problems you face in this subject. I did well in my Classics A level gaining a B and belive I can help you achieve any grade you want!
University of Birmingham, UK (2019- 2022)
Course title – Classical literature and Civilisation
Northwood College for Girls GDST (2013-2019)
EQP (AS) A*
Classical Civilisation B
English Literature D
English language 7
English literature 7
Religious studies A
Double science BB
GLO HAIR AND BEAUTY
June 2019-Sep 2019
• Arranged client appointments, had face to face customer interaction and carried out general cleaning tasks.
• As the only receptionist at the time I was solely responsible of the administrative tasks and the organisation of appointments and staff breaks which demonstrated by leadership ability.
• I am proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
WORK EXPERIENCE – JB SPICER ZEB LAW FIRM
• Shadowed family solicitors in their offices and at court.
• Was an eye-opening experience as is allowed me to witness first-hand the life of a solicitor and the importance of the relationship with their clients.
• Learnt how important it is to work in a team in order to meet deadlines but also get the best possible result for your client.
WORK EXPERIENCE - EMERSON’S LAW
• Shadowed a Solicitor for 2 weeks during which time I carried out administrative tasks such as filing, answering telephone calls and coordinating client meetings.
• Learnt how the company operated and how important organisation skills are in the workplace.
• Gained confidence speaking with people at all different levels.
Wings of Hope (2015)
• I led a team to raise money for the Wings of Hope charity by organizing events and we raised a significant sum of money for the charity. This experience taught me how to be extremely organised in order to host effective fundraising events. I showed leadership skills as I was in charge of calling venues to host an event we had and when we had a cancellation, I had to be quick and find another venue. This experience taught me how to react to problems quickly, provide a solution and mitigate the risk of problems arising in the first place.
Stanmore College (2018)
• Volunteered at Stanmore College, helping disabled adults and children with basic Math’s and English skills, which involved leading and directing their learning and motivating them. I would sit with the children and would help them with math equations or reading. This experience taught me how important it is to be adaptable as working with adults may not always be the case, but it was also eye-opening in how important communication skills are.
reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest english literature lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, poetry lessons for all!
Taking classics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||Not available||£13|
|5 hours||£50||Not available||£65|
|10 hours||£75||Not available||£130|