I teach Italian to beginner and intermediate students through a communicative approach, focusing on culture. My lessons are tailored to suit your needs and I create my own materials and resources in order to help you achieve your goals. We can discuss changes to the lessons' structure anytime to adjust it towards your objectives.
I have two years of experience in one-to-one tuition to beginner and intermediate level learners, with whom I created a long lasting teacher-student connection.
I prepared my students for qualifications of Italian language such as CELI and PLIDA, helping them to successfully pass the tests.
International House London, 2017
Certificate in Language Teaching to Adults – Pass B
Arc Academy Japanese Language School, Kyoto, 2013/2015
Japanese Language Course
University of Bologna, 2008/2012
B.A., Asian Studies
Final mark: 110 honours
Language tuition Kyoto, January 2013 – April 2015
ITALIAN LANGUAGE TUTOR
• Offered one-to-one tuitions to beginner and intermediate level students.
• Created tailored lessons to meet the needs of the student.
• Accommodated special requests regarding the lessons’ content.
• Explained in detail grammar and use of the language.
• Provided insights on the Italian culture.
• Created effective, long-lasting connection with students.
Webinar: Teach Italian online (February 2017)
Online course: Online teacher starter kit (ongoing)
• Learned how to deliver an outstanding online lesson using new technologies and professional tools.
• Created resources and materials specific for online teaching.
italian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - italian lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - italian lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - italian lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|