- Setting tasks which challenge students and ensure high levels of interest from them.
- Planning, evaluating and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of
- Using clear and concise language when teaching in a class.
- Providing guidance and advice to pupils on education, social and career matters
- Always setting a good example through exemplary personal and professional conduct.
Jan 2015- Present Lecturer in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Rajitlal Institute of
Technology and Health Sciences.
Nov 2014-Present Communicative English Trainer (Part-time), Edufox
Nov 2014-Present Personal Tutor
I am Sonu Sudhikumar Seena, a graduate in Electronics and Communication Engineering with good teaching experience.
Since my childhood I worked hard to get quality education and the result of entire education till now reflects my dedication and handwork. I have achieved first class honours in BEng at University of Wolverhampton, and Distinction in Higher diploma, secondary schooling and in every examination in my life.
As a lecturer and personal tutor I have been teaching physics, basic school subjects and engineering subjects. I prepare students for examination by planning their studies and assignments. My successful academic record in UK is one of the evidence to show my inter-personal skills which were tested at every part of my UK education.
engineering lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest electronics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, technology lessons for all!
Taking electricity lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|