- I try to find the weaknesses of students and try to fill in the gaps
- Keep returning back to topic that the student has struggled with to make sure everything is fully understood
- Student comes first !
I am a college student studying A-level Biology, Maths and Chemistry and want to pursue a career in medicine . After, achieving finest grades at GCSE and becoming a top student at A-levels, I have decided to tutor for the cheapest and best prices.
- 7 A*, 3A* at GCSE
- Predicted 3 A* at A-levels
- 4 months experience of tutoring
Perfect! Very clear explanations on what to do with the questions you don’t understand. Good techniques to use for revisions and great methods for topics that are hard.
Strengths : Tries the question even if unsure, asks if something isn't understood
- Very good at explaining things
- Explains everything thoroughly
- Recaps after every lesson to solidify learning
- Makes sure that student has understood
- Very lovely and engaging tutor
I was looking for tutors for my daughter hut couldn’t find a good one until I came across Tanzeel. Cheap and excellent tutoring. Would recommend
Very hard working and enthusiastic tutor. He can adapt his way of teaching accordingly with different students. I would highly recommend.
My son was struggling with Maths a lot and hated the subject. However, after Tanzeel gave him buttons, his grades started to improve and now he is in set 1. I would recommend Tanzeel anyday
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£8|