Individually I begin with basic assessments to gauge the level the student is at. Having higlighted areas of improvement I then mix a range of questions, quizzes and exercises to improve these sectors. I set regular but small pieces of homework that build a deeper understanding of topics, and regular assessments to check progress overall.
I am a A2 student going to uni in September. I have been tutoring English since I was 16 and have taught 2 individuals English Examples include my English student getting a place in the secondary school of her choosing.
Secondary School: The Henrietta Barnett School, London (2012-present)
• Biology (A*)
• Chemistry (A*)
• English Language (8)
• English Literature (8)
• Geography (A*)
• Maths (7)
• Physics (A*)
• Design and Technology (A*)
• Spanish (A*)
• Music (A)
• Latin (A*)
• Design and Technology
• Economics (Year 12)
• Volunteering at Barnet Education Arts Trust (October 2015 - Present)
• Assist the Year 6 Entrance Examinations at Henrietta Barnett (2016)
• Work Experience Placement at AECOM (July 2017)
• Work Experience at Bright Sparks Nursery (July 2017)
• Tutoring 2 violin students, 1 Maths student and 2 English students (2010 – present)
Interests and Achievements:
• School Mock trial team – team member (2014)
• Jack Petchey Speakout challenge participant (2015)
Triumph Design and TDI finalist (2019)
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking 11+ school exam preparation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|