Subject taught using conventional methods, with audio-visual tools, models and demonstrations. Discussions are related to most recent trends in research in every topic covered. Interesting and self indulging assignments leading to self discovery of certain concepts would be given. Opportunity for the students to discuss, interact, take assessments, mock tests helps in identifying areas to improve the overall performance and grades in the subject.
Over 6 years of teaching experience in various universities. Outstanding student feedback given by over 1500 engineering students since 2006. Life transforming support given to students. Student friendly and very good at conveying complex concepts in a simple understandable manner.
Extra concessions available for lower level topics.
Will return 50% of the course charge on cancellation.
Extra 5% off on rolling packages
• Assistant Professor at Christ University, India and PES Institute of Technology, India from July, 2015 to May, 2017 and September, 2010 to July, 2013 respectively.
• Research Fellow at St. Joseph's College, India from September, 2007 to August, 2010.
• Lecturer in Chemistry at Mt. Carmel College, India from July, 2006 to August, 2007.
• PhD in CHEMISTRY BANGALORE UNIVERSITY - Bangalore, India 2007 to 2013
• MSc in CHEMISTRYBANGALORE UNIVERSITY - Bangalore, India 2004 to 2006
• BSc in CHEMISTRY, BOTANY, ZOOLOGY BANGALORE UNIVERSITY - Bangalore, Karnataka 2001 to 2004
PUBLICATIONS: 3 publications in high impact journals
*Excellent student and peer review with a score of 90+% consistently every semester.
*Good mentor and guide.
*Good at conveying the subject and making learning an enjoyable experience.
1. Member of Board of Studies, Christ University, India for modification and updating curriculum.
2. Member of Women in Engineering.
3. Member of IEEE
Dr.Nityashree is an amazing teacher who is able to inspire and helped to achieve very high confidence level among her students. She was very creative and innovative in her teaching methodologies! Wish her all the very best for a bright future ahead!
She is one of the best teachers I have met, she is perfect in concepts and knows how to inculcate independent thinking in kids to nurture their logical and analytical ability rather than spoon feeding them.
Her knowledge in chemistry is deep and she is an exemplary teacher. She knows how to convey the concepts concisely. She has been teaching for long time in different institutions and organizations. Her expertise and knowledge would help the students to learn chemistry in a very easy manner. I, Dr. Mothi Krishna Mohan has worked with her for about three years. To the best of my knowledge she is a personality having very good character and approachable to the students. I can assure that students will be paid off academically, ethically and in many other ways if they get Nityashree as their tutor. I suggest the students to choose Dr. Nityashree as your tutor for a bright and hopeful future.
Dr. Mothi Krishna Mohan
chemistry lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemical physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, electrochemistry lessons for all!
Taking chemical engineering lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|