I like to make teaching more versatile, and try and teach through real-life examples. I feel the biggest problem with teaching is that they don't make all the problems and learning applicable to real-life and hence people don't engage with the content as much. I think it is important to teach them through drawings, reasoning and written-text and I will use all my knowledge of exam technique to give them tips on how to complete exams well. I will make it my mission to make learning FUN!
I have completed 1 year of Lunchtime Maths Clinic - helping children from age 12-17. (Completed for free)
I have completed 9 months in at Ipswich Tuition Centre - Helping with Maths and Science : (Up to GCSE standard) (Completed for free)
I have done private tutoring to family friends for A-level subjects such as maths and physics.
All of my students passed (AS and GCSE) ! I think it is important to be the best student you are and I will make sure I push you to your limits!
I don't want to differentiate between students, I will spend 1 hr of my time dedicated to anyone who wants to learn. I am a student and hence money is important, but I will make sure the quality of my teaching is always good!
Personal Statement :
• University student pursuing higher education at Imperial College London
• Ambitious to learn and improve my skills by working while education.
• Self-motivated and hardworking.
2009-2014 : GCSE with A* and A grades, Triple Science, Business student
2014-2016 : A Level Student Achieving A*AAAB (Including Maths, Physics)
2016 onwards : Electronics and Information Engineering (MEng) Imperial College London
• January 2013 – April 2013: Volunteered at Arthritis UK, Ipswich, UK
• October 2014 – September 2015: Volunteered at British Heart Foundations, Ipswich, UK
• October 2014 – July 2015: Worked with Selex ES on Large Scale Engineering Project, through the Engineering Education Scheme
• August 2015 - Completed a competitive Headstart Engineering Scheme at Coventry University, specialising in Humanitarian Engineering
• July 2015 – March 2016 – Volunteering at local tuition centre, helping young children from ages 5 – 18 with Maths and Science.
• May 2016 till present: Working at Shell Ranelagh (Ipswich) as a Retail Champion, providing excellent customer service.
Sports – I especially enjoy badminton and cricket
Helping Society - I am interested in working with people and have taken up various volunteering roles with the local school and clubs i.e. cubs, beavers, cricket club.
Sales – Interacting with the general public and developing my communication
Robotics – Interested in Application to create new machines, using microcontrollers and digital logic
• Diamond Jubilee Scholarship Recipient
• 2 Gold Crest Award
• National Citizen Service
• Design Concept Trophy and 2 STEM based Awards at CSSE
• Completed Engineering Education Scheme through EDT
• U17 Suffolk Badminton Team
• Duke of Edinburgh (Bronze Completed, Gold in progress)
Computer – All Microsoft programs
Languages – Understand French and Speak French to level 2 standards, Fluent Hindi
Programming – Confident in languages HTML, C++ and Python
Confident in communication
physics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest trigonometry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, logic lessons for all!
Taking quantum physics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|