my teaching method depends on person by person, I base my classes on theoretical and practical knowledge with plenty of examples to support claims and proofs and I also believe in practicing maths a lot. I approach each topic by hierarchy.
I'm an international student from India studying computer science at the University of Leeds, I have a keen interest in studying and teaching maths and chemistry. I have studied maths for 8 years and chemistry for 4 years and i have acquired deep insight in the subjects
D1.34 Lupton Residence
Alma Road LS6 2PG
University of Leeds: Computer science with AI B.Sc. Hons. (2019 - 2022)
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan (India): Class 12 (2017 - 2018)
Central Board of Secondary Education – 84%
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan (India): Class 10 (2015 - 2016)
Central Board of Secondary Education – 10 CGPA
• PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE:
o C++: Studied as major for two years at school(2016 – 2018)
o Arduino Uno and Micro Controllers
o SQL: Studied for two years at school (2016 – 2018)
o Second Prize at DMMITS IT Event for Robo-Wars.
o Merit certificate for academic excellence in grade 10 (2015 - 2016)
o President of IT-Cell (TechBotix) of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan (2017 - 2018):
• Team leader at various IT events.
• Hosted and managed IT event at school (2018).
o LPG Gas Leakage Detector:
• Designed the device to detect leakage and to send a text message at the registered number.
• The technology used: Arduino Uno, C++ programming, GSM module, Sensors
o Body Temperature, and Stress Detector:
• It was programmed to detect body temperature and to display it and stress related to that temperature level.
• Technology used: Arduino Uno, Python programming, Sensors, 16-bit display
o Internet of Things:
• It takes input using voice command via google assistance and does actions assigned to those commands.
• Technology used: BoltIoT, Sensor, Lights, Android device
o Banking Management System:
• It was projected for class 12 submission. It works as a bank system recording data of users and allowing them to deposit or withdraw money from the account.
• Technology used: C++ programming.
o Fighting Robot:
• A manually controlled car-based robot used to fight Robo-Wars competition.
• The technology used: Arduino Uno, Bluetooth Module, Electrical Equipment.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£13||£13|