I undertook Physics, Economics and Computing A levels and got A's in all of them. I believe a big part of why I got A's in all three subjects was due to excellent revision techniques. As a tutor I would do the same revision techniques on other students whether that be A level, GCSE or lower.
Since I have just took my A levels this year, I have only been able to tutor students recently and so far have just tutored family and friends. Since I have finished my year at university I am looking for a part time tutoring job in the summer to start my tutoring resume.
The rates above are for A level and GCSE students, I would be willing to charge £15 per hour for any lower levels of qualifications and for general school work year 10 or below.
Name: Charlie Nathan
Mobile number: (concealed information)7
Email: (concealed information)
I am a computer enthusiast currently looking for a summer internship/part time job. I have just started a Computer Science Degree with a year in industry at Nottingham University which is a 4 year Degree course. I am a friendly, articulate, team orientated person who likes a challenge. From a very early age I have always had a passion for programming, computers, economics, banking and gaming, which has led me to focus my educational career on perfecting my computing abilities, skills and knowledge. I love to keep up to date with the current economic and political climate both in the UK and abroad and so I constantly keep up to date with world news for which I am fascinated with. I believe that my passion and willingness to continue learning and expanding on my existing knowledge and skills make me a preferable candidate for any computer orientated role.
• Organised, adaptable and flexible
• Well motivated and always keen to complete tasks to a high standard
• Very friendly and outgoing with others
• Able to work independently or as part of a team
• Good time management skills
• Quick to adapt to new working environments
• Able to pass on previously learnt skills to others
• Exceptional problem solving skills
• Extremely analytical
• Love learning new skills
• Constantly keep up to date with what’s going on in the geopolitical world
September 2016 – Present University of Nottingham
Computer Science with Year in Industry | BSc Hons
A level Results
• Physics A
• Computing A
• Economics A
AS Level Results
• Maths C
• Science AAA
• Maths A
• History A
• Geography A
• Religious Studies A
• IT AB
• English Language B
• English Literature B
June 2015 – BGC Partners, Canary Wharf
Software Development Desk
• BGC Partners is a leading global brokerage company servicing the financial markets.
• Understood the software used by the firm and helped write mock software for the brokers.
• Learnt about different roles within the company.
June 2015 – RP Martin Brokers, Canary Wharf
Foreign Exchange Desk
• Learnt how the brokers trade dollar and sterling forward cable.
• Sat and shadowed several brokers.
• Understood the importance of communication and team dynamics.
• Fully understood and engaged the role money brokers have in the financial world.
2014 – Present – Freelance IT Help
• Helping clients set up their computers.
• Clearing all computer viruses.
• Helping teach them about cloud storage.
• General computer maintenance.
My interests include football in which I am a proud season ticket holder at Arsenal FC, I also enjoy golf in which I frequently play in the summer. My other interests include travelling and seeing different cultures and amazing views. I love to keep up to date on the news and take a keen interest in both the economic and political climate around the world, I would also count myself as a history buff and love to learn and research history in my spare time.
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest C lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer programming lessons for all!
Taking programming languages lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£18||£12|
|5 hours||Not available||£65||£60|
|10 hours||Not available||£115||£120|