I have been giving private lessons for more than 5 years. Two points distinguish me respect to other tutors:
- great experience: more than 40 students at both University and High School level;
- great problem-solving skills, which I believe are essential to transmit programming and math competences, and which I believe not all tutors have.
I appeal to high school and university students. I teach my students to reason, remembering that nothing should be learned by heart. In particular, I provide a logical method that is useful for approaching any problem in life. I strongly believe in the following two points:
- every scientific thing has a meaning and should not be done because "there is a formula";
- it is essential, in order to learn something, to have at least an intuition of this sense.
- PhD Student in Computer Science at UCL
- Master's Degree in Computer Science 110/110 cum Laude, one year in advance, at University of Padua
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science 110/110 cum Laude, one year in advance, at University of Padua
- Scientific High School Diploma 100/100
- University Tutor of Algorithms, Numerical Computing, Automata and formal languages
- Private lessons, for a total of over 40 students
- Part-time software developer at THRON
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest logic lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algorithms lessons for all!
Taking ICT lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£20|