My teaching method would be to break down a method commonly used on particular Maths questions. This will be down by teaching the student step by step of what each step actually means and why is it necessary; Unlike some teachers who may skip small steps, which is what may confuse some students.
I am a computer science student looking to help anyone struggling with Maths that is A-level or below. I have not taught any students before, but I am knowledgable enough on the subject to answer most questions a student can through at me. Friendly, Easy-going and ready to help at all times
Ashley Hicks - Curriculum Vitae
Address: 42 Brocco Bank, Sheffield, S11 8RR
Telephone Number: (concealed information)8
E-mail: (concealed information)
Personal Statement –
I am a hardworking, enthusiastic and charismatic individual, with a positive attitude and a sociable approach when working with others. I spend a lot of my time developing my IT skills in varying ways such as web development, programming and 3D modelling to further pursue my personal interests. Regularly learning new programming languages means I have developed an ability to pick up new skills quickly.
Working in a team –
● In my first year as a computer science student at the University of Sheffield, I took part in a week-long group project called the Global Engineering Challenge. I really enjoyed working in a multidisciplinary team trying to design solutions to the problem of flooding in Kibera.
● Working on university group projects, allocation of tasks and ensuring all our work fits together and everyone does their part, as well as working with new people
● I like a challenge and teaching myself new skills such as the use of Blender (3D modelling software) and playing of the piano
● I worked as part of a group to solve an engineering problem around the world in the Global Engineering Project
● I regularly achieved gold regularly in the Maths Challenge
IT Skills –
● Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
● Light experience using 3D modelling software such as Blender.
● In-depth knowledge of several programming languages including Java, Python and Haskell.
● Well versed in working on a group or solo projects with Git
● Plenty of experience in Web development, mostly using HTML, PHP and CSS
● Light knowledge of Database management with SQL
Education and Qualifications –
2017- Present Studying Computer Science at the University of Sheffield
2015-2017 A-levels St Bede's Catholic College, Bristol
B Computer Science
2009-2014 GCSE’s Henbury Secondary School, Bristol
9 B English Language, ICT, Business, Geography, History, Religious Studies
3 C Physics, Biology, English Literature
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|