I basically teach the GCSE and A Level students according to the pattern of their exams, so that they get comfortable with the way to attempt their papers. I approach a topic by first introducing a problem and then explaining the elegant mathematical way to solve it. I also try to explain to my students the reason the mathematical formulas work and their significance, so that they start thinking like a mathematician.
I am currently studying Computer Science and Mathematics from the Queen Mary University of London. I have been tutoring GCSE and A Levels students for the past three years. I am particularly good with individual tutoring. I myself got three A*s in chemistry, physics and mathematics, in A Levels, respectively. Five of the students I taught Mathematics got A*s in A Levels.
1. Bachelor’s in Computer Science and Mathematics, Queen Mary University of London. (Started on 15th September 2018)
2. A-Levels from Myer’s College Chakwal, Pakistan. (2015-2017)
3. O-Levels from Myer’s College Chakwal, Pakistan. (2015)
Result: 7A*s, 2As.
4. Others: 1490 SAT 1,
Top five in the National Chemistry Talent Contest (Pakistan).
• Professional Experiences:
1. Taught IGCSE, GCSE, and A Level students for three years and got extremely positive outcome including 5A*s from my students in mathematics and 8A*s in Chemistry.
2. Participation in the software development for my father’s restaurant, in 2017. I observed and analysed most of the software development, including the planning and designing of the Point Of Sale (POS) software. It was a great learning experience, which also provided me with the opportunity to work in java, on shorter, less complex methods. The interest in Computer Science developed at that point.
3. Volunteered as a tour guide. I worked as a tour guide during my summer holidays of 2015, 2016, and 2017. The job included introducing the tourists from other cities or countries to the forests in Northern Punjab, which are known for the wildlife. I guided tourists through the ancient temples, presenting their history on the go, which proved to be a major source for honing my presentation skills.
4. Gave mathematics and physics tuition classes to O Level students during my A levels.
• Interests and activities:
1. Interested in books. I love reading about the quantum physics and astronomy excites me. I do poetry as a hobby, and love reading thriller novels.
2. Singing is one of my passions, and I used to sing in cafes in Pakistan on special occasions.
3. Programming and problem solving is my passion, so my bachelor’s degree is mostly fun and a source of motivation.
4. Researching scientific material in leisure time is one of my favourite activities. Teaching and research work in science is one of the fields I will gladly adopt later on in my life.
5. I have done a few courses on penetration testing and a little experience can make me exceptionally good professionally.
• My Contribution to Market:
1. Diligence and understanding are the two rules I adhere to. I can bring excellent work to the table on time, and consider myself pretty good at debating and putting my point forward.
2. Urge to excel and to prove my abilities would provide healthy competition in the company, allowing it to thrive further.
3. Science and mathematics, accompanied by polished communication skills is one of the key combinations demanded by the industry.
I have proved myself in my studies so far, and I know my set of skills would be a positive addition to the working community. A company dealing with software development, or any other field requiring dynamic employees would suit me best. I am looking forward to accepting challenges and pushing my boundaries on every step.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|