My teaching method is to follow the procedure and cover all important topics in ways to make them easy and to introduce a new approach to solve questions. I like open-ended sessions where everyone is open to comment and give feedback.
I am a student from India currently studying computer science at the University of Leeds. I have done my high school in the field of maths, chemistry, physics and computer science. I have a passion for maths and love to teach it to others.
• 2022 University of Leeds – Leeds, UK
Bachelor of Science Computer Science with AI
Semester 1 Modules Results Semester 2 Modules Results
Professional Computing TBC Databases TBC
Procedural Programming TBC Discrete Mathematics TBC
Computer Architecture TBC Object Oriented Programming TBC
Mathematical Concepts TBC Computer Processors TBC
Programming Project TBC
• 2018 Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan – Delhi, India
Certificate of Higher Education Computer Science
• LPG Gas Leakage Detector:
Formulated to detect leakage and to send message at registered number.
Technology used: Arduino Uno, C++, GSM module, Sensors
• Internet of Things:
New System to take input using voice command via google assistance and does
actions assigned to those commands.
Technology used: Bolt IoT, Sensor, Lights, Android device
• Banking Management System:
It was modelled as a bank system recording data of users and allowing to
deposit or withdraw money from account.
Technology used: C++ programming.
• Fighting Robot:
Manually controlled car-based robot used to fight Robo-Wars competition.
Technology used: Arduino Uno, Bluetooth Module, Electrical Equipment.
Core Qualification and Skills
• Database and Algorithms
• Arduino Uno and Micro Controllers
• Creative skills: branding and campaigning for events as a team leader
• Public Speaking: Inter school debates and Idea Presentation
• Second Prize at DMMITS IT Event for Robo-Wars
• Merit certificate for academic excellence in grade 10 (2015 - 2016)
• President of IT-Cell of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan (2017 - 2018)
• Team leader at IT competitions
• Team mentor and alumni Judge
• Organized IT Events (2018)
Name: Akshit Nahata
Date of Birth: 03/05/2000
Address: D1.34 Lupton Residence
Leeds, UK LS6 2PG
LinkedIn: (concealed information)
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest trigonometry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£10||£10|