My teaching method is focused on providing real-life examples of the topics you are either struggling with or require a deeper understanding in. I am flexible, therefore you can feel free to discuss with me the teaching methodology you would prefer.
I will ensure that the sessions will be interactive, by asking questions or running quizzes/games to ensure you have understood the topics covered.
I regularly help university classmates understand topics from programming to computer networks and operating systems.
I am also fluent in Italian, and can offer lessons to Italian students studying Computer Science.
Manchester Metropolitan University, BSc (Hons) Computer Science (First Class predicted) - September 2018 to July 2021
Advanced Programming (84%), Algorithms and Data Structures (96%), Artificial Intelligence,
Computer Networks and Operating Systems (93%), Computer Systems Fundamentals (93%),
Information and Network Security, Information Systems (87%), Introduction to Web Development
(82%), Professional Development (83%), Programming (94%), Programming Languages: Principles
and Design, Project
Derby Moor Academy, GCE Advanced Level in Business, Computer Science and ICT - September 2016 to June 2018
Littleover Community School, 10 GCSEs A*-C including English Language and Mathematics - September 2011 to June 2014
Istituto Comprensivo Giuseppe Ungaretti, Middle-school Italian Diploma - September 2011 to June 2014
Manchester Metropolitan University, IT Rover - September 2019 to present
- Checked 500+ multi-functional printers and coordinated with other IT rovers to maximise productivity.
- Supported a multitude of students in the library with IT support, whilst coordinating efforts with staff
members and acting as a point of contact for the IS team.
- Logged tickets on a CMDB system and complied with SLAs.
- Maintained wide-format printers by replacing paper rolls, troubleshooting and replacing ink cartridges.
Bright Network, Internship Experience UK (Technology) - 30 June 2020 - 2 July 2020
- Attended talks from Accenture, Amazon, Bloomberg, Goldman Sachs, Google and Vodafone
- Completed a software project management task, where I developed presentation slides to plan the
implementation of a facial verification feature in a banking app. Slides included the planning of Agile
methodologies and a research report on security concerns and general features
AQA, Assistant Desktop Technician - April 2019 to September 2019
- Contributed to deploying Windows 10 for 4000+ employee laptops by contacting users and removing
BIOS passwords from each device
- Imaged 500+ desktop PCs using SCCM to install personalised Windows 10 images over the PXE
- Resolved 100+ support tickets from employees and visitors, whilst consistently complying with SLAs
Khan Technologies, Computer Repair and Retail - September 2015 to 2016
- Repaired 100+ devices such as mobile phones, laptops and desktop computers by conducting software
and hardware troubleshooting, and installing operating systems
- Replaced digitizers in mobile devices and memory in PCs
Perfect! Excellent methods and very interactive
My son really enjoyed the lesson and looks forward to further lessons
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer networks lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer science lessons for all!
Taking computer repair lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£150|