My teaching method is based upon your individual needs. These needs will be covered using detailed explanations and tangible examples, so you can fully understand the English that you need to use.
All lessons are engaging and memorable, focusing solely on the needs of the student. Initially, we will spend time finding the best learning style to suit you. Then, a tailored program will be put together, covering useful subjects which you can then put into practice straight away.
I am an English language instructor who has taught in Europe, Central Asia and the Middle East for almost 10 years. I am happy to accommodate large groups (up to 40) or a 1 to 1 session. Whether you are looking to supplement your ongoing English lessons or gain greater confidence in your business correspondence, I can help! We can design conversation sessions to encourage fluidity and improve pronunciation to suit your requirements. Assistance in public speaking and presentation techniques is also available.
Highest Teaching Qualification - CELTA
Awarding Institute: Cambridge, Language Link, London
Subject areas: A1-C2, Business Writing, General English levels, Academic Writing and IELTS preparation
Qualification: BA (Hons) Performing Arts 2:1
Date Awarded: June 1997
Awarding Institute: University of Hertfordshire, Watford UK
Teaching skills and abilities
• Plan, prepare materials and deliver lessons for one to one / group / online sessions, .
• Develop courses for students in all language areas with a variety of teaching methods.
• Create ‘tailor made’ courses for industry / job function groups to match their role requirements.
• Deliver mini educational sessions to improve public speaking and presentation skills. Sessions given include; ‘How not to Cause Death by PowerPoint’ and ‘Talking to Yourself with a Positive Voice’ .
• Monitor student progress through modular assessments, mid-term and final examinations.
• Continue professional development by taking regular courses relevant to my job requirements.
vocabulary - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest esol (english) lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking business english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£13||£14|
|5 hours||Not available||£16||£70|
|10 hours||Not available||£21||£140|