We learn together only through Evidence-based knowledge. Our learning teams bridge the gap between social sciences and business such that evidence-based knowledge becomes accessible for managers and professionals. We provide an Agile learning environment. Our agile team learning approach connects evidence-based knowledge with real life challenges. This increases learning transfer, is a great deal of fun and allows to integrate learning into daily business.We believe in knowledge Co-creation in teams The combination of evidence-based knowledge with the learning team members' individual experiences provides the perfect starting point for knowledge co-creation.
I am a highly experienced leadership development specialist at senior level working in a consulting environment within a London Local Authority.
• I hold vast experience of managing the development of teams of core members and their associates whilst leading multiple high value projects at one time
• I am strongly confident in analysing and validating leadership development needs, with well-developed training design skills to produce bespoke or tailoring existing content that creates enjoyable and engaging experiential programmes through the use of the latest technology and face to face techniques.
• I am an outstanding facilitator to groups and impactful one to one coach. I facilitate leadership and management training and workshops including programs directed to most senior levels.
• I hold an accurate commercial mind able to contribute to winning of new business. I am fully conversant in writing commercial proposals, bids and lead client pitches to senior stakeholders on regular basis.
• I am credible and take full responsibility of my duties, while kepping witty sense of humour. I have built a strong strategic professional network and I actively maintain relationships with external training vendors, universities and other relevant institutions.
• I have driven learning and development complex projects that manage change through a strong Employee Relations strategy in partnership with the leading workers Unions in the country.
Hours paid in advance.
I hold the following university degrees degrees and awards:
Birkbeck College, University of London
Master of Science (MSc), Occupational Psychology
Kingston College, Kingston UK
CIPD Learning and Development Practice, Learning and Development CIPD
The Open University
Bachelor of Science (BSc) Hons, Psychology
Universidad de Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Bachelor of Science (BSc), Economics
At work my responsibilities include:
a) Talent Management: design delivery and monitoring of Learning and Development interventions that addresses Training needs analysis, Employee Consultations and Succession Planning.
b) In-house HR Consultant: advising the senior Leadership Team providing advice in modelling and conducting plans and activities that align employee structures to its intended purpose.
c) Strategic Organisational Development: active individually coaching ofDirectors and Managers into overall product ownership and self-development of negotiation and influential skills.
d) Performance Management. through consisting auditing of the workplace environment, in particular the tasks each team is focused on during critical decision periods.
e) Project management. Based on Prince2 framework by applying bespoke Change management interventions designed to bring key stakeholders together towards the same objective.
f) Employee Well-being and job satisfaction: 121 coaching with team leaders and regularly scheduled group consultations at the workplace.
g) TUPE & Employee Relations: regular meeting with Trade Unions and other representatives bodies to revise individual case studies and group interventions.
h) Equality and Inclusion. monitoring of diversity indicators among the employment population across the Borough, matched to periodic interventions intended for promoting tolerance, understanding and harmony at the workplace through workshops and conferences.
psychology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest social communication lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, general studies lessons for all!
Taking community management lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|