My teaching methods include the basics of movement for all body parts (isolation techniques) musicality & teach you how to have fun most importantly.
I am a strong practitioner/ believer in :
1. Leading, Creating & helping you find your own style of unique style of dance . I don't like to force people to do choreography or dance in a way they do not enjoy. There is no perfect way of dancing. No pressure, just fun!
2. Assist you to unlock your key strengths & weaknesses then we will work together to improve those qualities
3. Dance should be fun & not a chore or something hard to do. I will guide you & show you how its done
4. I am living proof that individuals or groups of any age can learn to dance & age is not a limitation. I myself found my love for dance at 24 years old :) so don't compare or judge yourself.
I am currently DBS/CRB certified to work with minors/ teens/ schools. I currently freelance & teach dance to secondary school children in London, in studios to students of all ages and teach dance as an after school activity etc.
I am a self taught dancer/ teacher. I learned dance from scratch, by performing around UK, dancing in clubs, competing in dance competition shows/ dance battles, Hosting dance events in London with other dancers(team) & individually.
I have thought groups, individuals throughout Europe including Poland, Lithuania and London internationally. I have had experience teaching both minors & mature students wanting to just have fun & learn to move their body to the music of their choice/ learn the basics of movement to music and dance. I am qualified with over 7 years of experience in the dance world and major in Dance styles such as hip hop, street dance, contemporary and break dancing.
More can be seen on the video below of me teaching on the streets of Poland to local children :)
1. A PRE DEPOSIT UPFRONT PAYMENT to is required to secure time slot for each dance lesson or lessons to avoid any problems with cancellation, curtailment and no-shows from both sides. (Subject to refund if eligible fairly)
2. Lesson & or Travel prices varies depending on London zones 1-4 & outside these zones are different P.O.A (Price on application) charged based on for example; travel time, ticket fares, peak/ off peak hours etc.
3. Multiple lessons Discount Offers available. Please ask when booking.
Perfect! I highly recommend Seam. He is very kind and makes you feel comfortable. He clearly loves dancing and takes teaching seriously.
Christine is very open minded when it comes to learning dance from scratch and very quick at picking up new skills. I’m very impressed with her mindset & dedication to learn dance. She is really inspiring as a student for me. I’m really enjoying teaching her
Perfect! Seam is a great teacher. He really gets on well with my son who is only 6 years old. They clicked right from the first lesson. Seam is very passionate about dancing, creative and patient which is very important with young children. He keeps my son motivated throughout the lesson. My son who easily gets board seems to have a lot of fun.
Joanna’s son, Adam is an extraordinary student. He is one of my favourite pupils & easy, fun , respectful students to get along with. We have the best time every lesson & I enjoy teaching him basics of dance. Joanna is a engaging parent who provides the best experience / environment for us in every lesson. I am really happy to teach this family :)
Excellent! Seam is awesome. He is professional and i enjoy my lessons with him. He is easy to get along with. I always look forward to learning new dance moves :)
Ifat is a great student full of energy & life. She is a role model for women, especially women of the Asian community. She is a born dancer & expressive talent. I don’t have to push hard & try to teach her. She is matured & respectable as a dance student. I really didn’t have a hard time teaching her. Such a epic experience. I’m happy to continue teaching her :)
Seam is honest and loves bringing the best out of those he gets to work with.
Very attentive as a teacher, in-depth with his explanations. A positive, amicable and friendly human being, with a devoted passion for dance and music.
Seam has good character and is easy to get along with. You will not be disappointed by his lessons as he has a natural talent at dancing. I would highly recommend.
dance lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest contemporary dance lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, hip hop dance lessons for all!
Taking urban dance lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£18||£28||Not available|
|5 hours||£125||£175||Not available|
|10 hours||£220||£320||Not available|