my teaching method is by making students understand and double check whether they understand. I go to classes with cards with spellings, sentences, punctuations and give them a little exam at the end so the student has understood the class today.
I am a criminology student who is passionate about my career and the people I am willing to teach. I love what I am doing. I do not have experience with tutoring but I am willing to teach you and pass with flying colors only if you give me a try and see what I can do for you. Depends on you, whether you will let me teach you or miss this opportunity at the end of the day the student wants success and I will work for it to become true.
I am currently in full-time education. I am studying at the University of West London doing criminology, policing and forensics. I would like to work as an immigration officer because I am interested in helping the government’s aim to secure borders, reducing immigration, cutting crime and protecting national security. I am a passionate and a hard working individual. Whilst I was doing my GCSE’s at a high school I was also fulfilling a prefect role. Being a prefect was an amazing experience and made myself stronger and I have helped a lot of people. Prefects have many roles around the school, both during the school day or either extra-curricular events. Becoming a prefect I had responsibilities towards the school and a role model for everyone. In year 10 I did work experience in a well-known estate agent and it gave me strong knowledge working in an office environment.
• Raised £65.00 towards the South Africa Hillcrest Charity appeal
• Passed my driving theory test
• Volunteered in different charity organisations such as helping the elderly and raised money for many charity organisations.
• Becoming a prefect in high school.
Qualification and Education:
University of West London (Ealing) 01/09/2015-01/09/2019
Criminology, policing and forensics with foundation Present 2015/2019
Uxbridge College (Hayes Campus) 01/09/2012 - 03/07/2015
BTEC level 3 extended diploma in IT Merit 2014/2015
BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma in IT Pass 2013/2014
BTEC Diploma Level 2 Information Technology Pass 2012/2013
Level 1 English Pass 2013/2014
Entry 3 Maths Pass 2012/2013
01/09/2007 - 01/09/2012
English (Literature) – D Textiles – C Maths – D Information Technology – C Cope and Clait-5 B’s
Reinhardt Estate Agent- handling properties
02.05.2011 - 13.05.2011
• Using computer software for Estate Agent applications
• Using software such as Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and many more.
• Doing filing, photocopying, sorting papers in alphabetical order and answering telephones.
Employability and Voluntary skills
Royal Voluntary Service 08/11/2015 – 11/04/2016
• Customer service
• Stocking up in the shop floor
• Team work and communication skills
Costa Coffee 09/05/2016 – (present)
• Handling difficult situations
• Customer service
• Getting stock from store room and stocking it up in the shop floor
• Team work
• Telephoning delivery for products such as sandwiches and cakes
• Making various different coffees
• Fast pace
• Making coffees on time without complaints from customers
• Challenging atmosphere
• Dealing with difficult customers
Witness services 01/03/2018 – (present)
• Taking witnesses to court and support them whilst giving evidence
• Greeting them and talk about the court procedures
• Tell them what will happen in the court whilst giving evidence
• Tell the Crown prosecution services that the witness arrived
• Offering them tea/coffee when needed
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£7|
|5 hours||Not available||£75||£35|
|10 hours||Not available||£150||£70|