- Hourly rate £70
- Response Time 2h
- Number of students 50+
Unfortunately, this tutor is unavailable
Cryptocurrency Coach. Find early crypto gems. Holding, Trading, ICOs, Metaverse, NFTs and Jobs in Crypto.
- By webcam
We host the best tutors. Quality of their profile, experience in their field. Mitch will be happy to arrange your first Crypto Currency lesson.
About the lesson
Mitch Creates Confident Crypto Explorers by teaching them about Fundamentals, Technical Analysis and Sentiment.
By being his student you get dedicated crypto support from Mitch personally.
JULY 2022 UPDATE: Mitch has strategic relationships with investment firms that have early access to crypto start-ups in private rounds. I can help you find projects to invest in before they launch.
- In the last 18 months he has coached 200+ clients to achieve their goals within the Cryptocurrency space.
- He is a founding team member of two projects
- He made a 20x return on his portfolio between October 2020 and May 2021.
- He is gifted at explaining things simply and loves using metaphors or real-life examples until you grasp the concepts clearly.
He has advised on the following projects
Sylvester Stallone NFT Series
Ocean Floor Music
Topics Mitch can help you with
- Finding Cryptocurrency Gems Early
- His unique “Three Portfolio Strategy” to cover the whole market.
- Fundamental Cryptocurrency concepts
- Opening and closing positions and checking profit and loss etc.
- The benefits of Dollar-Cost Averaging
- What is Cryptocurrency Staking
- How to use Tradingview Tools
- Basic strategies that people use with crypto
- How to use indicators in crypto
- Understanding Time-frames on charts
- Earning Interest in Your Crypto
- The importance of taking profit
- Which tax professionals can help you with paying tax on your crypto profits.
- Troubleshooting problems you’re having in Crypto
- Building profitable trading bots using Profit Trailer.
- Getting jobs in the Crypto Industry
I have a few curriculums that I have written. A single session crash course to get you covered, a 5 session curriculum to get you confident in trading, and more.
My coaching is not Investment Advice: Please take full responsibility for your investment decisions. Sometimes it is just nice to talk to someone on the journey a few steps ahead of you.
Message me to book your first lesson today.
I'm also on Linkedin - mitchellphamilton
I'm on Twitter - CryptoMitchX
My Website - mitchellhamilton.tech
* This Coaching is not Investment Advice *
* Do your own research *
* Invest at your own risk *
* Investing in Cryptocurrency is Risky and can lead to loss of funds*
- Crypto Currency
Mitch is a co-founder of a crypto company. He is currently doing the prestigious "Accredited Blockchain Professional" qualification by EC Council (used by IBM and Google). He has a Bachelor Degree in Ministry, where over the period of 5 years he mentored over 100 youth and young adults. He also spoke publicly in front of groups ranging from 100-500. Mitch re-invented himself as a Cryptocurrency Coach and Blockchain Consultant and has done very well in that time. He seeks to help all people become confident in the crypto markets.
Perfect! Mitch is a fantastic communicator and teacher - We are looking forward to discussing crypto in our next lessons.
Perfect! I really enjoyed my lesson with Mitch - there was sufficient detail and he had a cool, calm and realistic approach. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mitch
Perfect! An excellent first session with Mitch and I learnt so much about the whole Crypto eco-system! I am looking forward to follow up sessions.
Perfect! Mitch was able to cover complex topics and explain them in a clear and articulate way. Has a thorough knowledge of a fast moving space.
Perfect! Mitch was great, he explained in detail along with spreadsheets and graphs all my concerns. He's strong knowledge in the crypto world was evident in our first class. Highly recommend !
Perfect! I was extremely impressed with Mitch after our first lesson, and look forward to working with him on an ongoing basis. He was extremely knowledgeable.
- Mitch's response : Jason is such a nice person, we had a great first session. Lots of great ideas shared and troubleshooting. I look forward to the next session!
Perfect! Mitch has many years of experience in Crypto which showed during his well-organised presentation. He has given me a lot of confidence to get active in this space and I urge you to book a complimentary session. Jason
- Mitch's response : It is clear that Jason has already had a lot of success in his life, so now crypto is the new frontier. It is nice to see his approach to the markets and I am looking forward to working together
Perfect! Mitch is has exceptional technical knowledge. Was a great communicator and allowed me to improve my current methodology. A wealth of knowledge and top bloke look forward to our future sessions
Perfect! Amazing tutor. Able to explain the complex and make it understandable.
Perfect! Mitch is extremely knowledgeable in Crypto / Trading. I've been self educating to become a full time trader, but I wanted to speed up my learning. I didn't want to just do a course, but prefer one on one support and training. Mitch is extremely personable, and breaks everything down into an easy to understand format. I am already satisfied with Mitch's game plan for me, and I plan to continue using him for regular coaching and support on a weekly basis to continue to sharpen my skills indefinitely. If you want to learn crypto / trading, Mitch is your guy.
- Mitch's response : Great first session with Sean, very professional, motivated to learn, and has all the right things in place from the start to succeed.
Perfect! What an extremely knowledgeable tutor, answered all my questions and has grown my knowledge... thanks Mitch
- Mitch's response : Jason is an absolute legend. He started in crypto 6 days ago and together we built a profitable trading bot within 24 hours. He’s a master of technology and such an easy going client to work with. Looking forward to to future sessions.
Perfect! Mitch was very helpful, highly recommended!
- Mitch's response : Jodie had an unfortunate situation that she handled like a champion. Keep learning and finding support networks to help you achieve your goals.
Perfect! Just had my first session with Crypto Mitch and what I learnt in my first session with him was more than I learnt in the past 12 mths online trawling through 1000s of hours online self-learning. Already booked in my next lesson with him tomorrow and I can’t wait. Highly recommend booking in your first session with him. Thanks mate.
Perfect! What can I say about Mitch!!!
He has such a positive vibe with a down-to-earth approach. He was answering any questions with remarkable manners. Definitely the tutor you are looking for and I highly recommend him. He knows what he is talking about and the best part is that he wants to share his knowledge and wants you to succeed. Mitch thank you so much and I look forward to doing more and more sessions with you.
- Mitch's response : George is awesome!! Such a great student, super-intelligent, motivated to learn, and committed to doing what it takes to achieve his goals. He'll be the coach soon haha. Keen for our next lesson brother.
Perfect! Mitch was great and i really got a lot out of it and have seen some profits already...can really recommend him!
Perfect! Mitch is extremely helpful and patient. I would highly recommend.
Perfect! Well organized, seemed business efficient and wanted to teach you what he knew about growing a good cryptocurrency business
Perfect! Knowledgeable and very helpful. Definitely recommend!
- Mitch's response : Jason brought his wealth on knowledge in software and stock market investing and picked up the crypto concepts incredibly quickly. I'm looking forward to future lessons.
Perfect! Excellent communicator. Able to explain things at your level and genuinely enjoys teaching and helping you.
- Mitch's response : James and Alicia are very driven to succeed in the cryptocurrency markets. They both came to my first lesson with a big base of knowledge and were ready and teachable to learn how Binance works. It was great hearing from them about their plans. I look forward to future lessons.
Keep up the great work guys!
Perfect! The absolute best.
- Mitch's response : Mike is a great student. Very willing to put what he learns into practice. Great work!
Perfect! Mitch is a great mentor! Can't wait to catch up soon.
- Mitch's response : Khoa is a hardworking and intelligent individual who is dedicated to learning skills that advance his future. He is able to understand concepts quickly and has good intuition - meaning he can see how the pieces fit together, and what might come next. He’s enthusiastic, friendly and a pleasure to teach.
Perfect! Mitch was a great find!! Loved our first lesson! A very nice guy, Well prepared, very patient, answered any and all questions from basic understanding to the nuts and bolts of crypto. Would totally recommend him!!
- Mitch's response : Donna and Shpak were great students who worked together to learn the subject at hand. They are intelligent, friendly and easy to teach because of how quickly they take in the concepts. Great work guys, keep it up!!
Perfect! Mitch is very good at listening to the Persons requirements, and than guiding them through their individual Process.
He is also very passionate and skilled when it comes to the history and future of Bitcoin, he really understands this field. Great Mentor!!!
- Mitch's response : Randy is very teachable, intelligent and keen to learn. He is very likely to succeed in whatever he puts his mind to, especially if he continues to:
2. Take Action
3. Have Patience
View more reviews
I had the opportunity to know Mitch personally, his extraordinary knowledge caught me instantly.
I reckon that his method of teaching can absolutely enhance the growth of skills to face the cryptocurrency world.
I am fascinated by his passion and very enthusiastic to learn from him.
After one session with Mitch and I am hooked on learning more from him. He is very knowledgeable and patient which makes for an incredible teacher. Very excited to learn more from him.
I met Mitch on Twitter and followed him since then. Mitch has proven to me his in depth knowledge of crypto analysis. I’ve asked him many times about his thoughts on technical analysis. He never proved me wrong on this. He’s a nice and friendly guy that gives people confidence in reading the markets. Mitch knows what he’s talking about. He’s a good teacher…
Mitch is very knowledgeable, has great information to support his views. He is an extremely valuable tutor
From my experience Mitch is an extremely knowledgeable and approachable individual. He would be a great professor or teacher in the field of crypto education.
Mitch knows what he’s talking about. You can see it by the way he delivers the material. He knows his stuff and it’s amazing to learn from him
Mitch is a positive hard working individual. He is genuine and always has a “can do” attitude. Mitch has given me trustworthy advice and taught me everything I need to know about cryptocurrency. I am amazed by the success of my results in cryptocurrency, thanks to Mitch himself.
Mitch has encouraged and empowered me to not only learn how to trade crypto, but also has been able to give me direction on which portals are the best and most secure, whilst distributing my risk profile. Thanks for your help.
I met Mitch a long time ago and since that day he has been the best support I ever met. All the time available, all the time reliable, all the time with the right phrase at the right moment. His charisma, his caring, his friendship and his outstanding family, make Mitch a person that you can meet once in a lifetime! He showed lots of different point of view to see life, and one of them was definitely related to business. He is a great teacher, every day a new lesson to learn!
Well done in everything Mitch!
Happy to learn from you and share business ideas with you.
CryptoMitch is a real inspiration. He not only knows a lot about crypto but cares a lot and you can hear it in the way he passionately explains how it all works! He is more than willing to answer any and all questions and spend the time until you understand them. He would make a very passionate, patient teacher (:
If it wasn’t for CryptoMitch I would still have not a single clue about the cryptocurrency world. Everything I know, I have learnt from him over the past 2 years. CryptoMitch is knowledgeable, passionate, and has a wonderful ability to break down and simplify these unconventional concepts that seem complex to those who are still new in the subject.
If you want to learn more about the world of crypto in an engaging and lively manner, you sure are in the right place!
During the interactions I have had with Mitch I have seen qualities and skills that university-trained teachers are still trying to master. He is dedicated and driven to educate those he is mentoring, not just giving his students information, but making sure learning is taking place. I would recommend Mitch because of his market knowledge, and when combined with the skill and passion he has, he makes for an incredible mentor.
After listening to the passion Crypto Mitch has and following his journey, I have chosen to invest and he is a great support to me. I am a crypto novice and Mitch knows his stuff!
Have a teacher like Mich is like a voice from heaven. He is a very professional and very patient person. I’m glad I know you CryptoMitch. God bless you for helping another friend.
Mitch has helped me make money trading and HODLing crypto. He taught me how to use different exchanges, the importance of diversification and also how to take profits. Awesome teacher and explains it very well. I'm now trading on Binance the professional platform Thank you, Mitch! :)
Mitch knows his Crypto a good teacher and has plenty of patience.
View more recommendations
- 5h: £320
- 10h: £641
Affordable Daily Support and Group Coaching on Patreon: (concealed information)
If you need to cancel, I'd appreciate 24 hours notice before cancellation.
Find out more about Mitch
When did you develop an interest in your chosen field and in private tutoring?
August 8th 2018, I sat at my desk to begin the journey of working from home. I pulled out an A3 piece of paper, in the centre of the page I wrote: "Make Money Online". Then proceeded to add all the ways people make money online, including; Dropshipping, Amazon FBA, Stock Photography, Stock Market Investing and about 5 other things. Then I landed on Cryptocurrency, which was the first I'd heard the term, even though I'd heard the word Bitcoin years earlier.
That day I invested $10 spread across 5 different cryptos (BTC, ETH, XRP, TRX and one other).
I started watching about 10 YouTube videos a day. Then I realised how big this was and knew I had to commit more time to this.
Since then, I've spent over 5000 hours researching, investing, trading and engaging with the cryptocurrency space.
I decided to be a Tutor/Coach to help other people stay safe in the crypto markets, by avoiding common pitfalls.
Tell us more about the subject you teach, the topics you like to discuss with students (and possibly those you like a little less).
I teach all things Cryptocurrency related. The big picture, how to use exchanges, how to set up wallets, make transactions, which questions to ask when making purchases, how to use technical analysis and much more.
Did you have any role models; a teacher that inspired you?
I believe everyone should HAVE a mentor and that everyone can BE a mentor.
@360_Trader is my mentor and he has taught me so much!
Robert Kiyosaki's book Rich Dad Poor Dad was the first book I read about investing back in 2018. The fundamental concepts there were life-changing. He is an inspiration. Particularly, now that he is pro Crypto!
I admire the following men and women in Crypto
My Dad is a constant inspiration to me as well, for his wisdom in investing.
What do you think are the qualities required to be a good tutor?
Clear Speaking Voice
Passion for People
Provide a valuable anecdote related to your subject or your days at school.
I teach my students the value of Research, Action and Patience. Which is my mantra.
We all need to spend time researching the things we want to invest in, then we have to make a decision and act on that in a timely manner. Then we commit to being on the journey, confident in our research and our action.
Trees are not grown in a day. Research is picking the tree to plant, action is picking up the shovel and placing it in the soil. Patience is waiting for it to grow, and watering it each day.
What were the difficulties or challenges you faced or are still facing in your subject?
Cryptocurrency is a constantly changing space. You need to be flexible. Keeping up to date with the developments can be time-consuming, but there are lots of unimportant things you can ignore.
As a tutor, it's difficult keeping track of every student's knowledge level and how proficient they are in fundamental concepts.
Do you have a particular passion? Is it teaching in general or an element of the subject or something completely different?
I've spent the past 5 years teaching difficult concepts to people. I am passionate about seeing people grow. Cryptocurrency was my hobby and strong interest. By doing cryptocurrency tutoring alongside my trading I'm able to combine my passion for helping people with my interest in crypto. A match made in heaven.
What makes you a Superprof (besides answering these interview questions :P )?
By being my student you get far more than just tutoring lessons, you get access to my whole cryptocurrency strategy, you gain direct access to me, I help you right where you are! You're in good hands.
Let's start your future!
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!!