My teaching method is flexible as I believe each student learns in their own unique way. I plan on introducing concepts up to A-level for electronics and the related mathematics, for each concept I will provide both visual demonstrations and mathematical proofs. I am able to introduce new topics to the student or reinforce their learning from school to help with homework, coursework and exams.
I am an engineer who has been studying electronics for the past 6 years starting in secondary school. I am new to professional tutoring however, I have been involved in tutoring schemes in my academic institutions and have the ability to explain complex ideas clearly and concisely.
Cardiff University 2019 – Present
• Electrical & Electronic Engineering
HSDC Alton 2017 - 2019
• A Levels: Electronic Engineering – B, Maths – C and Physics – C
Amery Hill School 2012 - 2017
• 10 GCSEs Grades A-C or Equivalent including: Maths – 8, Physics – A and Electronic Engineering – A
MJB window cleaning 2016 – Ongoing
• Strong Work ethic
• Excellent Time management
Wickes 2017 – 2020
• Exemplary Customer Service
• Successful Team Leadership
• Efficient Task Assignment
African Adventures, Kenya 2013
• Volunteer Work, Building schools and teaching Maths and English
• Skilled with Microsoft Office software – Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Other software – Visual studios, MatLab, Arduino, Mathcad, Labview, Quartus
• Critical thinking
• Advancements in Electronics
engineering lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest electrical engineering lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, electronics lessons for all!
Taking electricity lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|