My teaching methodology is fairly simple. I like to break down complicated questions into small manageable bite sized chunks. I also like to identify the patterns present in certain questions and how that might be used to help solve other questions. But most importantly I like to encourage people not to give up.
Current Bsc Mathematics student. I have a passion for mathematics and I am enjoy helping others with their mathematical problems. I am fairly familiar with GCSE and A level mathematics. As i sat GCSE in 2013 and A level in 2015. I am expecting to achieve a 2:1 in my degree. I am polite and keen to help others, as I am aware that not everyone is gifted in math.
I am currently studying Mathematics at the University of Reading. I am friendly, well presented, trustworthy and able to work with people of all ages.
Education and Qualifications:
GCSE’S : Mathematics A, English B and 7 other grades A-C
A levels: Mathematics B, History B, Chemistry D and Biology D
• Westminster’s Magistrates Court: Count Clerk-2012. Involved time management, preparation for court and working as part of a team.
• Rosklide Festival 2016: Catering industry. Involved in mass food production and serving and dealing with customers. Which relied heavily on my excellent team work and communication skills.
• Best parties ever(kings meadow venue Reading) December 2016: involved in waitering and working the bar. My duties included taking orders, handling the tills, ensuring the bar is clean and tidy.
• January 2017- January 2018: Bar team member at Pavlovs dog reading. Duties include serving and dealing with customers, such as handling their complaints. Also promoting products and offers to customers.
• Good communication skills, hardworking and patient
• Flexible, energetic and able to work in a team
• Intermediate level ability in Spanish
• As I’m studying a math degree I have great English and Math skills
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||Not available|