I will work to ensure that my student comes out of our sessions feeling confident and inspired to strive to achieve their own personal goals. I will tailor structure and organise my sessions depending on my students wants and needs to ensure I can soothe their worries.
I currently attend Bullers wood school, where I often help my class mates during lessons and I have tutored previously but though people I knew previously only. There, I take part in many extra curricular clubs/ activities to develop my learning. I also have a huge passion for sport and often coach younger athletes at my club as I enjoy watching them develop.
My availability will depend on how far away I will have to travel to get to my student as I can only currently travel by bus
My name is Ella Brown, I am fourteen years old. I currently attend Bullers Wood School for Girls and have enjoyed fully involving myself in all aspects of the school. I have competed for many of the school teams throughout my years at Bullers, such as football, athletics, netball and cross country. Also within school I have always had a huge passion and love for the STEM subjects. Along with a small group of other students I have taken part in the Design Ventura competition, the Teen Tech competition and designed a water saving initiative for our school another competition set up by Thames Water that took us to the final. All of which I have thoroughly enjoyed individually and as part of the team. It is from these experiences that I have developed my interest in creating and marketing products and would like to develop a career in this industry.
Outside of school I spend most of my free time training four times a week and competing for Blackheath and Bromley AC for my event, 75m Hurdles. I have qualified for the British Youth Development Nationals in Birmingham for the last three years. This great amount of involvement in sports has taught me that nothing comes without hard work and has made me the determined and resilient person I am today. In sport I have grown and developed, as I have had to overcome failures to enjoy success. It has also allowed me to get involved with coaching others to learn new skills, or develop their existing talents.
• I can work productively independently and when in a team, and have demonstrated this in both academic and sport teams in and out of school.
• I am a driven and hardworking student and athlete and can take criticism well, self- reflect and improve my game.
• As well as being able to take on instruction from a team leader, I can lead a team with efficiency and organisation. I have demonstrated this as Sports Captain for the past two years for my form.
• I am punctual and have received 100% attendance for the past two years.
• I have excellent communicational skills and can show understanding in my communication with others. I present well and am a confident public speaker as I demonstrated at the Thames Water Final in London’s City Hall.
• I have organised multiple fundraising events within school in one of which I raised £250 for Kidney research, a charity close to my heart.
• Silver Award at the Junior Maths Challenge
• I am taking Triple Science and Technology as I would like pursue a career in product or graphic design and advertising
• Along with full course RS, French, Geography, Maths and English GCSE’s
• My current predicted grades are all grade 8 with a grade 7 English.
• I have presented in the city hall in front of judges
• Pitched a new game idea in front other schools in Greenwich University and won an award for my pitch.
• I am House Captain in my school and help to advertise and organise house related events
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£12||£12||Not available|