After gaining 6 As and 5 A* at GCSE, I hope to gain 3 As and above at A level. The progress I have made has been due to all the help I have received, alongside my hard work and dedication. I would like ot help others in this way. I make lessons positive and ensure you go home having learned a lot and ready to be back soon.
As a sixth form student at Sutton Grammar School, I am working part time as a tutor a Studybox centre. In the centre I teach reception to 11 plus to GCSE students, helping them understand concepts whilst ensuring they enjoy my lessons.
I am a fast learner who is extremely hard-working and keen to enter the world of work. I am both polite and personable, with excellent communication skills and enjoy spending time with a wide variety of people. I endeavour to accomplish all tasks to the best of my ability and am continually striving to progress.
• Excellent communication skills
• Work well both in a team and independently
• Excellent time-keeping and time-management skills
• Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Carshalton High School for Girls (2012 – 2017)
Mathematics - 8 History - A*
English Language - 8 German - A
English Literature - 7 Sociology - A
Biology - A Religious Studies - A*
Physics - A EDCL (ICT) - A*
Chemistry - A
Sutton Grammar School (2017-current)
I am currently studying A-Levels in Biology, Chemistry and Philosophy. I am completing the Cambridge International AS Global Perspectives.
Within the charity shop I sort clothes, price them, make beverages, organise books and DVDs and a serve on the till. Volunteering here has allowed me to gain excellent customer service and organisation skills, whilst allowing me to give back to my community.
Hospital Volunteer (Department: A&E)
I have recently attained this rewarding role as a volunteer (starting 24/03/18). My duties will include interacting with patients, ensuring they have everything they need, directing visitors around hospital and supplying visitors with refreshments.
Dormers Wells Medical Centre
(23 Oct – 27 Oct 2017)
• I observed consultations with the doctors, and spent time afterwards discussing and asking questions about the work of a general practitioner
• Organising paperwork and filing
• At reception, I helped with any admin and observed how the patient interactions at the front desk
• Making hot beverages for staff members
Library Assistant, Sutton Central Library
(2 weeks during October 2015)
• Customer services - communicating and dealing with customer queries
• Organising/ replenishing the books and general cleaning
• Working in the children’s library and assisting with the children during activities
Young Reporter for This is Local London – The Online Paper
(8 month period in 2016)
• Investigations and research
• Writing detailed reports and news stories
• Working within time constraints
NCS (National Citizenship Service)
Hobbies & Interests
Books have always been a great passion of mine; I love immersing myself into books, and really enjoyed my Year 10 work experience in the library. When I am not reading fiction, I am indulging myself in scientific articles and TedTalks. Exploring new places has always been an interest of mine. One of my favourite explorer moments was when I went Bournemouth with my family and stayed on a yacht in Poole Harbour and my summer spent with the National Citizenship Service, in which we went various places such as Shugborough outdoor education centre.
Excellent references provided upon request
Manager at Dormers Wells Medical Centre
Referee 1: Referee 3:
Phone number: (concealed information)0
Manager at Oxfam
Miss R Golightly Linzi Devonport
Form Tutor at Secondary School Senior Library Assistant at Sutton Central Library
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£10||£10||Not available|
|5 hours||£45||£45||Not available|
|10 hours||£100||£100||Not available|