I am a very motivated, helpful and punctual individual, who is always enthusiastic towards achieving the requirements that are given. Furthermore, I am a well-mannered individual who is confident in their work, in regard to meeting targets and being able to fulfill the roles and responsibilities the job requires. This definition will enhance my teaching experience in terms of giving the students needs to enjoy.
Community volunteer (50 hours - Play worker and volunteering work)
My role as a community volunteer was to greet, serve and help children by showing them the basics in several sporting activities. The volunteering work has allowed me to enhance my skills by expressing excellent speaking and listening skills. Also, the chance to express myself in a well manor in front of teachers and other individuals. The most important was to be reliable and provide given help when necessary.
Windmill Boxing club – Coaching/Instructor (Current)
My roll at windmill boxing club gives me the opportunity to teaching young kids and older adults, by participating in classes and becoming a motivator, which further helps enhance my communication skills.
Sports Graduate - 2:1 Classification
Personal trainer/Fitness instrucor
I am an undergraduate sports and fitness student, who has obtained a 2:1 grade at university. Through hard work and commitment, I was able to achieve a degree, covering the fundamental topics that I enjoy. With this degree, I hope to work in a field that incorporates both my academic and practical achievements, in a job role that I can progress in.
2005 - 2010
I managed to keep myself occupied and complete all my achievements during my time in school.
• English & Mathematics – C
• Science - (OCR Level 2 national award in science)
• EXEXCEL LEVEL 2 BTEC FIST DIPLOMA in SPORT (Exercise and fitness)
• EDEXCEL BTEC LEVEL 3 EXTENDED DIPLOMA in SPORT (Development, Coaching and fitness) (QCF)
• General level of secondary education including English, mathematics, science and P.E.
South Birmingham College
2010 - 2011
• EDEXEL BTEC LEVEL 2: BTEC first diploma in sport (exercise and fitness)
2011 - 2012
• Edexcel BTEC level 3: extended diploma in sport (development, coaching and fitness) (QCF).
• Functional skills in mathematics – Learn direct
University city college (UCB)
• Sports and Fitness: foundation degree
• Sports and Fitness: BA (hons) Degree
• Gym instructor (Level 2)
• Personal Trainer (Level 3)
• First Aid – Certificate
I can confirm that I have now completed my 3 years at university. During the time of university, I have also gained some additional qualifications along-side with my degree (Above).
fitness lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest personal training lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, bodybuilding lessons for all!
Taking muscle strengthening lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£165||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£330||Not available|