I have three years EFL teaching experience in addition to an MA and an MArch (thesis). I can assist with teaching you English and/or essay writing and proofreading at both secondary school and university level.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
EFL (English as a Foreign Language)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I hold a Trinity TESOL certificate for teaching English as a Foreign Language
MA (Publishing and Editing)
- How much do you charge?
£25.00 / hour EFL (if travel to your home is required please add £5.00 for travel expenses)
£25.00 / hour Proofreading
£30.00 / hour Essay writing
- Where do you teach?
I teach in Tufnell Park in my home, right next to Tufnell Park tube station. I can also travel to your home or a public place if required.
- When are you available?
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Do you have a personal message for students?
If you put in the hard work, coupled with quality teaching, you can achieve your dreams and goals.
- What kind of experience do you have?
three years EFL teaching
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
St Giles College, London
University of Technology Sydney
Monash University, Melbourne
University of New South Wales, Sydney
dissertation and thesis preparation lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|