I am a composer based in London.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
GCSE / A Level - Music / Music Tech.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Bmus, Goldsmiths, University of London (first class honors), specialising in composition.
- How much do you charge?
£30 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I am based in north London but I'm happy to travel to the students home, however travel costs will be included.
- When are you available?
My schedule changes every week but Wednesdays are generally good for me.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Beginner / Intermediate, any age.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE or A Level
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I can proof read scores, either on Sibelius or handwritten. I can also look through Logic files if that is the medium a student is working on. I can also tutor over skype.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I am experienced in all aspects of music from creation to performance in a variety of styles including jazz, classical and pop and dance.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Goldsmiths, University of London with Roger Redgate, Dimitry Smirnov and Jeremy Peyton-Jones.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I have just been teaching Alper, a GCSE music student in Archway to read music and understand some basic music theory in preparation for his exams.
music lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|