- Hourly rate £20
- Response Time 24h
Unfortunately, this tutor is unavailable
David - Blackheath - Food Technology
- at their home
- at your home
- By webcam
About the lesson
With a degree in Natural Sciences (University of Cambridge - BA (Hons), MA), and many years of experience in tutoring both individually and teaching in groups,
I have a track record of success in helping students achieve their potential.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Biology to A-level
Science to GCSE
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Natural Sciences - Biological (University of Cambridge - BA (Hons), MA)
- How much do you charge?
- Where do you teach?
Teach at students' homes.
- When are you available?
Available most days of the week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
To age 18.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Teaching via internet as required.
- Food Technology
- All Levels
- What kind of experience do you have?
Tutoring in science
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- 5h: £100
- 10h: £200