- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Graphic Products, Resistant Materials, Product Design and Textiles.
I can also teach 2D design and Pro Desk Top.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BSc Hons Sports Technology with Professional placement;
currently doing a PGCE in Design and Technology.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £15.00 an hour, with a possible discount for the first tutoring session.
- Where do you teach?
I can either come to your house (I am willing to travel within the BN postcode) or otheriwse I can tutor in coffee shops etc, with laptops and revision guides, or any work you wish to use.
- When are you available?
During term time - evenings and weekends;
Out of term time - more flexible.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach ages 11 - 16, so I can help with GCSE revision. I am also able to prepare revison sessions for AS and A-level.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I am friendly and easy going, I have good relationships with the school classes I currently teach and am up to date with the current curriculum requirements.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have a full CRB disclosure.
- Where and with whom did you train?
University of Brighton.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
GTC (General Teaching Council) pending.
design lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||£15||Not available|