I give individually tailored lessons by working with you and your child to find a style of learning that best suits them. This will enable your child to develop long-term learning skills that will help them throughout their school career and beyond.
To ensure that your child achieves the best result possible in upcoming exams, I always keep the content of my lessons specific to the relevant exam board and mark schemes. This is especially important for subjects like Biology that have very specific terminology.
At school, I found that learning from my peers was incredibly helpful at helping me understand the more difficult concepts, which is why I love being a tutor!
• Lessons are 1 hour long and are for KS3, GCSE, A-level, and IB
• Lessons are tailored to your learning style and areas for improvement
• You will receive lesson reports to keep you up-to-date with your progress
• I have 2 years of experience teaching students regularly. This has been both online and in-person in English, Science, History, and University entrance for over 10 students.
• I have given over 200 lessons and have received 12 5-star reviews from students and parents.
I'm currently an Immunology student at the University of Manchester and previously studied Veterinary Science at the University of Liverpool. At school, I achieved 776 (A*A*A) in my IB exams in History, Biology, and Chemistry.
Please message me about Veterinary School entry and guidance, as this will be priced at £22/hour
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest anatomy lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physiology lessons for all!
Taking veterinary studies lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£90||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£170||£200|