1. Gap Analysis, Identify current student level and knowledge
2, Identify areas for improvement
3. Identify how best the student learn or absorbs information
4. Adapt teaching method to the above
3. Structure lesson accordingly
The key is to adapt he lession to the students current ability and method of learning
1. Degree in Analytical Chemisttry
2. 20 years industry exoerience
3. Have tutor GCSE General Science and Maths
4. Taught A level Chemistry
Took a D grade student to an B+ within 6 months with 4 hours per week. Taugh A level chemistry as a preplacement teacher for 6 months
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking organic chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||£30|
|5 hours||Not available||£25||£150|
|10 hours||Not available||£20||£300|