I believe in art being more than just the technique or the skill but to be a personal expression of emotions and ideas, and the development of creative thinking and a deep appreciation for things. My teaching method will not only teach the students the skills they need but also help them express themselves better. My classes will serve as a creative outlet and is experimental that will allow students to explore mediums and find their unique style, there are no rules and regulations. I want to cultivate creativity and abstract thinking into children from a young age
I am 19 years old studying at the College of art Delhi, I have had training in classical music and classical dance for over ten years each, therefore I have always been surrounded by a creative atmosphere. I ave taught children ( 6-13) as part of volunteer services .
fees might be subject to change with regard to age
• Installation for gender quality at the Australian embassy , new Delhi
• Volunteer work for CEQUIN an organization for gender equality
• Painted a van for child cancer patients for delivering children’s books to them (UDAY FOUNDATION)
• Monument restoration and maintenance of the Begumpur mosque, adopted by our school
• Teaching children at a remote tribal village adopted by the Auro Mira service for 4 years
• Selected in the small art big hand international art exhibition competition
• Gold medalist in shotput, discuss and relay for many consecutive years at the zone, interzone and state levels
• Part of the school debate, art , drama, dance and social science clubs
• Member of the school council for 2 years
• Participant of a detainee justice campaign
• Part of the cultural events organization groups in my neighbourhood
• Participated in various interschool competitions for art and dance.
• Learning the Indian classical dance form , Kathak for 12+ years (and continued)
• Danced alongside professionals in various dance festivals
• Trained Indian classical music for 9 years
• Designed and painted costumes for school plays
• Stage and set designs for school plays and annual shows
• Part of the organization committee for an interactional session with the Dalai Lama
• Participated in various Mock United Nations
• Part of a student run awareness organization called Ehsaas
• Participated in various slam poetry events
• Exhibited in an NRTYA event
• Student at College of art , Delhi university (9th rank)
• Abstract and experimental artist and illustrator
drawing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, acrylic painting lessons for all!
Taking illustration lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£5||Not available||£5|