I achieved grade A* in Level biology, chemistry and maths so am competent to teach all from year 7-13. My teaching methods will vary person to person as learning is very individualised. I'm patient, enthusiastic about my subjects, and am a good communicator (all evident through my university course as a dental student)
Hello! I'm a 2nd year dental student and have previously helped my younger brother and his friends with GCSE maths, chemistry and biology. I am a peer mentor at university so have experience with helping, supporting and teaching people from a wide range of backgrounds and abilities.
BDS Newcastle University
Dentistry (currently 2nd year)
A-level Bourne Grammar School 2019
Biology (A*), Chemistry (A*), Mathematics (A*)
GCSE Bourne Grammar School 2017
A* in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Geography, PE, Statistics, Spanish.
9 in Mathematics, English Literature, English Language
WORK EXPERIENCE + SKILLS DEVELOPED
Hungry Birds Cafe, Oakham 2017-2019
Barrister and Waitress
• Time management
• Effective communication
• Customer service
Northwick Arms, Ketton 2018-2020
Bartender and Waitress
• Customer service
• Working with people of all backgrounds and ages
Sodexo Catering, Burghley Horse Trials 2018/19
Election Night, Newcastle County Council 2019
• Working well under pressurised, busy environments
• Efficiency, speed and accuracy
The George Hotel, Stamford
Bar staff and waitress
• Commitment and punctuality
• Being intuitive and efficient
• High speed, pressurized environment
HOBBIES & ACTIVITIES
DofE: Bronze and silver completed, currently finishing Gold.
Keen triathlete & cyclist (road and velodrome): Competed at National level in both
Triathlon young activator award 2017
Team Newcastle Triathlon Bike Captain 2020/21
Newcastle University Dental School Peer Mentor 2020/21
Rutland Water Junior Parkrun
• Leading the warmups for 60+ children.
• Timekeeping and barcode scanning
• Processing results
• General motivator and cheerleader!
Willoughby School, Bourne
• Working with children with severe learning difficulties and special needs.
• Observation + documentation of verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
Junior Triathlon Club
• Leading and coaching fun and engaging swim, bike and run sessions for 100 children aged 4-16.
Sports Club for children with autism and Downs syndrome.
• Adapting coaching and leadership style to enable these children to understand and engage with the activities.
Assisting Elderly Neighbour
• Cleaning house, collecting shopping, driving to appointments, and befriending him.
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, anatomy lessons for all!
Taking microbiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|