I am keen to get to know each student and the learning style that suits them best so that I can tailor my teaching style to help them achieve the grades they need! I will start by explaining areas the student is struggling with and make sure they understand before moving onto past paper questions, which I will go over with them as I believe exam technique is also very important in achieving high grades.
I currently study Dentistry at King's College London and have achieved A*'s in Math GCSE, Statistics GCSE, Maths A-Level, Chemistry A-Level (and Biology A-Level). I have previous experience mentoring students in a classroom for GCSE and helping A-Level students during their revision. I am known for being motivational, patient and am committed to good results!
- GCSE Mentoring: I provided mentoring to GCSE students to help them prepare for their Maths GCSE for 6 months from 2015-2016.
- A-Level Revision sessions: I have helped colleagues during A-Levels in their revision by teaching and motivating.
- Patients: As a dental student, I am used to changing my techniques when teaching a variety of different people about oral hygiene and disease.
- TECHNIQUES: I understand that students learn by different teaching styles, I can explain concepts through diagrams or clearly wording difficult to understand concepts. I will also put what the students learn into practise by giving them/ going through a variety of past paper questions as exam technique is also key in achieving high grades.
King’s College London (September 2017 – Present)
- Dentistry BDS (third-year undergraduate)
Burntwood Sixth Form (September 2015 – July 2017)
- A-Levels in Biology (A*), Chemistry (A*), Maths (A*) and AS-Level in Psychology (A).
- Paediatric First Aid Award (December 2016)
Burntwood Secondary School (September 2010 – July 2015)
- 14 A*-C GCSEs including English Language (B) and Literature (A*), Maths (A*), Statistics (A*), Triple Sciences (AAA).
Juhi is an amazing tutor who will help you in whatever area you struggle in, she knows what she is talking about and explains everything in detail to ensure you understand. Best tutor I've ever had!
Juhi is an intelligent and patient young lady who studies dentistry with me. Juhi is regularly required to explain complex concepts to peers, patients and colleagues. Her teaching style is encouraging and supportive, ensuring everyone can easily understand topics that are difficult to grasp. Juhi's ability to communicate simply and effectively will make her an excellent maths tutor. She will be considerate of all mathematical abilities and will tailor her teaching style to motivate each student to achieve the best possible outcomes. Additionally, Juhi's positive and considerate attitude will ease students into asking any questions of concern. Students will be delighted to have Juhi as their tutor.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||Not available||Not available|