Personally, I believe that it is crucial that when the teaching aim is reached, students can foster their critical thinking and problem-solving strategies as well as facilitate the language acquisition for a long-term. Once I can identify the aims that students can achieve by the end of the lesson, I can design a lesson plan with the suitable and efficient teaching method for students. In general, I always let students take the central role in my lessons and had a teaching approach called task-based learning which students use language as an instrument to achieve the specific outcomes. Utilizing task-based learning can develop students’ language for themselves and open up an opportunity for students to acquire language simultaneously (Krashen, 1987). In addition, the delivery of my lessons was managed by following the PPP model: presentation, practice and production (Richards and Rodgers, 2014).
I am a TESOL teacher and I did have 5 years English teaching experience with kids and adults in a large classroom and online class. I taught English for kids aged 5-10 through music in a large classroom and taught IELTS speaking online course. The results were really good.
Faculty of English, Hanoi National University of Education 2013 - 2017
Bachelor’s Degree, English Education
First-class honors. Top 2% in the faculty
• GPA: 3.62
• Degree classification: Excellence
Northumbria University 2018 - 2019
Master’s Degree, TESOL
Hanoi National University of Education 2013-2017
• 1st semester, 3rd semester, 6th semester, 8th semester: Distinction Scholarship
• 6th semester: The 3rd prize in Workshop for Students’ Scientific Reports
• Principal’s certificates of merits in Academic Performance each year
• Ranking Top 5 in the Faculty of English Ambassador Contest 2014
• Scholarship for Cultural Exchange program in Ochanomizu University, Japan 2015
Ministry of Education and Training
• Full-sponsored Global Leadership scholarship in Chung-Ang University, Korea 2014
• Member of Vietnam Sol Art Choir, participated and won Gold medal for the folk contest and Silver medal for women’s chorus contest in “the 10th Johannes Brahms International Choir Festival and Competition” in Wernigerode, Germany July, 2017
• International English Teacher License given by Bond University, Australia (TESOL Certificate) January, 2017
Cleverlearn English Center 2014
• Taught English for kids (Revision for 30 mins)
• Managed the class and kept under strict discipline
• Prepared teaching aids for the main teacher
• Helped students understand what the teacher said (translated)
• Wrote a daily report
123Vietnamese Center 2014 - 2017
Teacher of Vietnamese
• Taught Vietnamese in English for foreigners, mainly European, and Korean.
Sol art and education development joint stock company (SOL ART) 2014 - now
Teacher of music
• Teach English through songs
• Teach music appreciation for kids aged 2 – 5 years old (help kids’ language development)
• Teach choir
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest IELTS lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, cambridge first certificate fce lessons for all!
Taking EFL lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£25|