My teaching revolves around the concept of creating a strong foundation to any concept that has been taught. My teaching methodology will mainly include, self explanatory guides, videos, one v one sessions and links to related subjects, to bolster the knowledge about the subject.
I believe in teaching as a two way effort, to ignite the curious minds of students to ask questions and learn together.
I am a digital manufacturing engineer, who aspired to be a footballer all my life, and still believe I will make it some day.
I am from India, made it to the UK, worked hard 800 job rejections later, got a job of my dreams.
I believe in "never give up " attitude, the rejections made me a good counsellor. I am personally more inclined towards career guidance, resume writing, public speaking, personality development, creating a routine to achieve a goal, often reigniting the lost spark within the individual which is often lost due to the daily pressures of education, and moral obligations.
I have been doing this for over an year now, on a part time basis, mainly helping my friends and close acquaintances. I can also teach design thinking principles and engineering subjects as well.
My rates will vary according to the subject and the complexity of the subjects i.e. lower grade to bachelors.
An Enthusiastic being with an ambition to serve as a global leader in the manufacturing sector . An astute product
designer and engineer with a proven ability of researching, developing and manufacturing new products in various
sectors, combined with project based practical knowledge of taking a product from concept phase to production
phase because of working in the automotive manufacturing sector for 2 years. Highly motivated to use the
intelligence, charisma and optimism to lead the transition of implementing Industry 4.0 technologies in the
• Airbus Airnovation Academy 2018: I was one of the 48 individuals shortlisted around the world from
6000 universities, to take part in a microcosm of airbus business concept accelerator program, to apply
state of the art innovation methods, to develop business proposals to address a major global challenge in
an intense, agile and dynamic way to make the world connected, prosperous and safer place.
• Lean Innovation Forum 2018 - Industry 4.0: I am responsible for spearheading the Cranfield University
team, to present a knowledge transfer product to address the talent gap in industry 4.0 technologies in the
manufacturing sector. An industry inclusive meet, with likes of RR, JLR, Airbus will be present at the event.
• Clean Equity Monaco 2018: I was shortlisted under the ‘Young Entrepreneur’ category, where I pitched
my idea & business model of an innovative portable tent for relief camps at the conference, to the
companies. I was also elected as an ambassador to Cranfield University for the event.
• UNICEF-NIF, INDIA, 2017: A people inclusive product development of a portable temporary shelter for salt
farmers of India, for a family of 6, who fall under ‘Below Poverty Line’, for a manufacturing cost of 30£
MSc Project Management: RIT - Edx, Rochester, USA
(2019 - 2020)
- Project life cycle management
- International Project Management
- Best practices for project management
MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering: Cranfield University, Cranfield, UK
(October 2017 - September 2018)
• Modules: Advanced Control Systems, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Structural Integrity, Fluid Mechanics
and Loading, Power Generation Systems, Risk and Reliability.
• Group Design Project: Novel design of steam transfer pipes in advanced ultra-super critical power plants.
• Individual Thesis: ‘Industry 4.0 – Validating the need for training needs analysis for Big Data Analytics in
the Manufacturing industry’.
B.E Mechanical Engineering (First): BVBCET, INDIA (June 2011 - June 2015)
• Modules: Advanced Manufacturing process, Automation in Manufacturing, Fundamentals of Machine
Design, Automatic Control Systems, Integrated Product Design & Manufacturing, Composite Materials,
Refrigeration and air conditioning Design and Kinematics of Machines, Fluid Mechanics, CAED, Material
Science, Design of Thermal Systems, Fracture Mechanics, Engineering Design, Fluid Mechanics
• Design Projects:
1. Design and production of automated gesture-controlled wheel chair using Arduino for disabled people
using 3D CAD, for a product cost of 40£. Subject to mass production. (2014-2015)
2. Design of automated robotic reclining bed for people with limited mobility, for hospitals and old age
homes for a manufacturing cost of 35£. A total of 225 products were sold over 1 year generating 7800£
in revenues. (2014)
3. Design and development of energy efficient, eco-friendly portable USB air conditioner of size 17*17*17
cm, with 8hrs battery capacity, for a manufacturing cost of 45£. ( 2013)
Manufacturing Engineer -Automation & Robotics - Linden Foods : Belfast , United Kingdom ( 2019 - Present)
- Responsible for digital simulation of processes in the factory
- Carrying out a complete digital mock up of two factories of the company.
- Given a task of introducing project management concepts within the organisation.
- Developing a systematic method of selecting automation and robotics project within the industry.
Volkswagen Motors: Bangalore, INDIA – Quality Engineer (July 2016 - June 2017)
Established in 1932, The Group comprises twelve brands from seven European countries: Volkswagen Passenger
Cars, Audi, SEAT, ŠKODA, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Ducati, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles,
Scania and MAN.
• A functional understanding of lean and design techniques for next generation of industrial automation.
• Hands on experience in implementing 6 sigma tools to improve the plant productivity.
• Organizing and initiating cross functional team meetings within the factory, to review plans, objectives and
product development stages.
• Accomplishments: Conferred as entry level employee of the year 2017 by MD for mentoring 20 trainees to
instill and proactively encourage participation in implementing Industry 4.0 technologies.
TATA MOTORS: Dharwad, INDIA – Graduate Mechanical Engineer (July 2015 - July 2016)
A USD 45billion organization, parent company to Jaguar and land rover, is a leading global manufacturer with a
portfolio that covers wide range of cars, SUV’s, buses, trucks and defense vehicles.
• Responsible for all aspects of mechanical design of vehicle trims, from requirement definition & analysis to
conceptual design drawings & client presentations.
• Familiar with implementation of DFM, DFA processes in the plant
• Worked in a cross- functional team to optimize the design of light assembly of heavy good trucks. The
implementation of design resulted in decrease of material purchases by 7% for the light assemblies.
1. Training and mentoring a group of 40 GET, in plant operations for 15 days.
2. Recognized by the assembly line head, for instilling a motivated mindset amongst the assembly line
operators, while educating them on continuous improvement processes to improve productivity.
SKILLS, INTERESTS & EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Languages: Fluent English, Hindi, Kannada, Intermediate Spanish
• IT Skills: Confident IT user. Experienced with CAD, Siemens NX, CATIA V5, Microsoft Word, Excel and
PowerPoint, and knowledge of Solid Works, Solid Edge, Simulink (MATLAB).
• Volunteering & Individual Interests:
1. Organizing sustainability workshops on design thinking in product design for children aged between
15-17 every year, Football coach for U-13, captained the national U 19 football team in 2008
2. National Innovation Foundation – Honeybee network, India - To promote grass root innovation,
community led ideas and sustainability practices which often fail to scale up and spread
beyond small niches
• Memberships: Royal Aeronautical Society, UK, National Innovation Foundation, India .
• Professional/Technical training: Six-Sigma, Training needs analysis basics, Improving Human
Productivity within Factory
career coaching lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest professional coaching lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, leadership lessons for all!
Taking job searching lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|