Nowadays, the practice of playing an instrument is considered as a sign of a rich culture and a prerequisite to the ability to express oneself with the universal language of music and form new relationships..
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach violin, piano, guitar, music theory and composition.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Qualified Teacher Status Certificate, issued by the General Teaching Council for England.
I have a Bachelor degree in Music-Pedagogy and a Master degree in Music-Composition from the Academy of Music, Dance and Fine Arts.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £35 p/h, and £25 per half hour - no extra charges for travelling
- Where do you teach?
I teach at students' homes. I am willing to travel around Central, West, North West, South West and North London.
- When are you available?
My timing is quite flexible and I can adapt to the student's needs.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Beginners to Advanced - all ages.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I prepare my students for ABRSM as well as any other exams they wish to take
- Do you have a personal message for students?
In my extensive practice I have noticed that those children who play a musical instrument develop significantly their sense of responsibility and discipline, as well as improve their scores at school.
For an adult student, learning to play an instrument is like a dream come true - it brings satisfaction and new opportunities to meet and play music with friends.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have over 6 years of private teaching experience.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, I have CRB certificate
- Where and with whom did you train?
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£35||£35||Not available|