- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Mathematics - Statistics - Economics
- Tell me about your qualifications.
MSc Actuarial Science
Cass Business School, City University, London
Institute of Actuaries
CT3 – Probability and Mathematical Statistics
CT1 – Financial Mathematics
Post Graduate Diploma in Finance – First Class
Professional College of Advanced Studies, London
Final year research project with A Grade
BSc - Statistics, Mathematics and Economics
Maharaja SayajiRao University of Baroda, India.
Graduated with First Class Honours – Gold Medallist
Faculty topper at university scoring 78%
A-Levels equivalent: Mathematics A, Physics A, Chemistry A, Biology A, Language A/B.
10 GCSE: (9 grade A) including Mathematics A and English A
Offered five scholarships at State Level and Central Level
- How much do you charge?
Can consider discounted price for group lessons.
- Where do you teach?
Students home. Flexible to travel anywhere within London / Greater London.
- When are you available?
Any day except Mondays and Thursdays. Weekdays and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
School - GCSE - A-Level - University
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Discussed according to student needs.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I am happy to offer one trial lesson.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Mathematics – Statistics Tutor
•Taught Mathematics to students at school, B.Sc, MBA entrance level.
•Taught Statistics to students at school, B.Com, MBA level.
•Taught Mathematics to engineering students
•Teaching assistant at MS University, India.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Institute of Actuaries.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|