As a mathematician and a teacher it is my responsibility to challenge and support my students in pursuit of three learning goals: (1) learn basic mathematical concepts, algorithms, models and methods; (2) engage students in creative works using different real tools and virtual tools of different soft-wares; (3) cultivate an interest in science and an understanding of how we do science and, on applications of mathematics.
I am a math tutor, I have an experience of more than 30 years tutoring students of high schools and universities. I have a PhD degree in mathematics and computer science, defended in the University of Debrecen, Hungary. Math teacher in high schools (20 years) and math lecturer in university (12 years)
1. Doctor of Philosophy(PhD) – University of Debrecen/Institute of Mathematics, Debrecen (Hungary) – Mathematics and Computer Sciences (Oct. 2010 – May 11, 2016); PhD Thesis: GeoGebra in Teaching and Learning Mathematics in Albanian Secondary Schools
2. MSc in Probability and Statistics in the field of Econometrics (Thesis: Application of Econometrics in Forecasting): 2002 – 2007.
3. University of Tirana, Natural Sciences, Mathematics: 1973-1977
1977 – 1995 : Math Teacher in Public High Schools/Peqin and Elbasan.
1990 – 2004: Assistant Lecturer (Part-Time) in the Dep. of Mathematics, University ”Aleksander
2005 - 2017 Math Lecturer (Full-Time) in the Dep. of Mathematics and Informatics,
University “Aleksander Xhuvani”, Elbasan
1991 – 2011 : Chair of Amnesty International group of Albania
1995 - 2004: Religious Associate Professional (Christian Missions and Humanitarian Aid in Albania and Kosovo)
1. Properties of Some Closed Polar Curves (author: Pellumb Kllogjeri); Mathematical Magazine, OCTOGON 8, Vol.16, No. 1A, April 2008 (P.247-257), ISSN 1222-5657, ISBN (concealed information) (concealed information)
2. Partition of a Set S in Classes of Equal Number of Elements and one Residual Class by the Method of Exchanging Elements (Pellumb Kllogjeri); Scientific Bulletin of Elbasan University, 2008/4(Pg. 34-43)
3. GeoGebra for Presenting and Interpreting Grouped Data and Solving Problems of Physics (author: Pellumb Kllogjeri, University of Elbasan) – published in the Proceedings of XXIV microCAD International Scientific Conference, University of Miskolc, 18-20 March 2010; Volume of Section I:Physics and Physics Education (Pg. 63-70)
4. Mathematical Games (authors: Pellumb Kllogjeri, Péter Körtesi, University of Elbasan, Albania; University of Miskolc, Hungary) ; published in the Proceedings of XXIV microCAD International Scientific Conference, University of Miskolc, 18-20 March 2010; ISBN (concealed information) 916-9; Volume of Section H: Mathematics and Computer Science(Pg. 85-90)
5. Extended Help Files in Software GeoGebra (Péter Körtesi -University of Miskolc, Pellumb Kllogjeri-University of Elbasan) – published in Disputationes Scientificae Universitatis Catholicae in Ruzomberok: katolicka univerzita,
2010, roe 10, e 1(Vol 10, No 1), ISSN 1335-9185, pp 134-142.
6. Extended Help Files in GeoGebra-short version (Péter Körtesi -University of Miskolc, Pellumb Kllogjeri-University of Elbasan)- published in International Journal for Technology in Mathematics Education, Volume 16, No 1. pp. 37-41
7. Remarks on Help Files in GeoGebra. Authors: Péter Körtesi, University of Miskolc, Miskolc (Hungary), Pellumb Kllogjeri, University of Elbasan “Aleksander Xhuvani”, Elbasan (Albania), Published in RoJEd (Romanian Journal of Education), ISSN: 2067–8347, Volume 1 Number 2, Published: 28 June 2010. pp. 15-22.
8. THE POWER OF DOUBLE REPRESENTATION OF GEOGEBRA (author: Pellumb Kllogjeri), published in the scientific bulletin DOKTORANDUSZOK FURUMA, 2008, Miskolci Egyetem, November 5(Pg. 117-122)
9. GEOGEBRA: A GLOBAL PLATFORM FOR TEACHING AND LEARNING MATH TOGETHER AND USING THE SYNERGY OF MATHEMATICIANS (authors: Pellumb Kllogjeri and Bederiana Shyti, University of Elbasan, Albania), Published in Inderscience Journals, International Journal of Teaching and Case Studies (IJTCS), Vol. 2, Nos. 3/4, 2010(Pg. 225-236). DOI: 10.1504/IJTCS.2(concealed information)
10. GEOGEBRA: A GLOBAL PLATFORM FOR TEACHING AND LEARNING MATH TOGETHER AND USING THE SYNERGY OF MATHEMATICIANS (short version) (author: Pellumb Kllogjeri), published in Technology Enhanced Learning: QUALITY OF TEACHING AND EDUCATIONAL REFORM, Communications in Computer and Information Science, 2010, Volume 73, pp. 681-687, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-(concealed information)_95.
11. The Albanian Mathematicians by the Flowside of the Mathematicians of the World (Author: Pellumb Kllogjeri). Edited in Proceedings of the Conference History of Mathematics and Teaching of Mathematics, Editor: Department of Analysis of the Univeristy of Miskolc, CD form, ISBN (concealed information), Szeged, Hungary; 2010, May 20-22 (22 pages).
12. Geogebra for Solving Problems of Physics (Authors: Pellumb Kllogjeri, Adrian Kllogjeri), published in Springer, ORGANIZATIONAL, BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF THE KNOWLEDGE SOCIETY, Communications in Computer and Information Science, 2010, Volume 112, Pg. 424-428, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-(concealed information)_50 + The Distributed (TDG) Scholar.
13. Use of GeoGebra in Teaching about Central Tendency and Spread Variability. AUTHORS: Pellumb Kllogjeri (University of Elbasan, Albania); Adrian Kllogjeri (University of Kent, UK) - published in the Carpathian Journal for Mathematics in Romania- CREATIVE MATH. & INFORMATICS, Volume 21 (2012), No. 1, 57 – 64. Online version available at (concealed information) Print Edition: ISSN 1584 - 286X Online Edition: ISSN 1843 - 441X/e + Published by Springer-Verlag: Zentralblatt MATH Database 1931 – 2014, c 2014 European Mathematical Society, FIZ Karlsruhe & Springer-Verlag/ Zbl 1(concealed information)
14. GEOGEBRA - A VERY EFFECTIVE TOOL FOR TEACHING MATHEMATICAL CONCEPTS AND PROPERTIES. Author: Pellumb Kllogjeri, published in the Proceedings volume of International GeoGebra Conference for Southeast Europe (Međunarodna GeoGebra Konferencija),Novi Sad, 15-16, January, 2011, Pg. 90-98 [Izdaje: Departman za matematiku I informatiku, Prirodnomatemati; ki fakultet u Novom Sadu, 21000 Novi Sad, Trg Dositeja Obradivica 4, tel (concealed information), Štampa: Stojkov, Novi Sad. Tiraž: 250 primeraka]
15. GeoGebra: Calculation of Centroid. Authors: Qamil Kllogjeri, Pellumb Kllogjeri, Published in European Researcher (Multidisciplinary Scientific Journal), September, 2012, Vol.(30), № 9-3; ISSN: 2219-8229, E-ISSN: 2224-0136, indexed Impact Factor 2, Pg. 1527-1537)
16. Partition of a Set with N Elements into K Blocks with Number of Elements in Accordance with the Composition of Number N As a Sum of Any K Natural Summands (Another Representation of Stirling Number). Authors: Pellumb Kllogjeri and Adrian Kllogjeri, Published in Recent Science- the International Journal of Advanced Computing (Impact Factor 2.31), August 2013, ISSN 2051-0845, Volume No 46, Issue No 3, Pg. 1278 -1284.
17. GeoGebra in Studying Similarities and Differences Between Different Geometries.
GeoGebra Conference Budapest 2014 – Annual Dynamics Mathematics Software Conference 23-25 January 2014. (concealed information)
18. The Quasi-Squares and their Limit Curve. Authors: Pellumb Kllogjeri, Adrian Kllogjeri. Published in the International Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications (American Association for Science and Technology-AASCIT), Vol 1, No.2, June 2014, pp. 31-37; Published online June 10, 2014 ((concealed information) Pages: 31-37
19. Statistical Inferences Supporting the Hypothesis of Teaching with GeoGebra. Authors: Adrian Kllogjeri, Pellumb Kllogjeri, Open Access Library Journal, published 16 January 2015,
Copyright © 2015 by authors and OALib, pp.1-10.
Open Access Library Journal, 2: e1255. (concealed information)
20. Computer programs - new considerations in teaching and learning mathematics science. Qamil Kllogjeri, Pellumb Kllogjeri; Published in the American Journal of Software Engineering and Applications, 2015; 4(2-1): pp. 7-13; Published online; February 13, 2015 ((concealed information) doi: 10.11648/j.ajsea.s.(concealed information), ISSN: 2327-2473 (Print); ISSN: 2327-249X (Online)
21. Pulfrich Effect for Vision Therapy, Qamil Kllogjeri, Pellumb Kllogjeri; Published in
MOJ Biology and Medicine, Med Crave, Volume 1, Issue 1 - May 12, 2017: MOJ Biol Med 1(2): 00006. DOI: 10.15406/mojbm.2017.01.00006:
Citation: Kllogjeri Q, Kllogjeri P (2017) Pulfrich Effect for Vision Therapy. MOJ Biol Med 1(2): 00006. DOI:10.15406/mojbm.2017.01.00006
22. Geogebra: A vital Bridge Linking Mathematics with Biology and Other Sciences, Qamil Kllogjeri and Pellumb Kllogjeri, , SM JOURNAL OF BIOLOGY (SMJB), ISSN: 2573-3710, Volume 3 Issue 1 – 2017, Published date: Jun 29, 2017.
Citation: Kllogjeri Q and Kllogjeri P. Geogebra: A vital Bridge Linking Mathematics with Biology and Other Sciences. SM J Biol. 2017; 3(1): 1015.
1. An Introduction To Quasi-Quadrilaterals, ISBN-13: 978-3-(concealed information), ISBN-10:(concealed information), EAN:978(concealed information), August 2013; Authors: Pellumb Kllogjeri and Adrian Kllogjeri, Number of pages: 140, Publishing house: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Website: (concealed information) Heinrich-Böcking-Str. 6-8, 66121, Saarbrücken, Germany.
2. GeoGebra in Teaching and Learning Mathematics in Secondary Schools, author: Pellumb Kllogjeri, ISBN: 978-3-(concealed information), Lambert Academic Publishing, 2017 OmniScriptum GmbH & Co. KG, Germany. Website: (concealed information)
arithmetic lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest logic lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algorithms lessons for all!
Taking ict lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|